X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE(LESTAT @ Jun 1 2006, 02:53 AM) View Post

my friend if you think the games that are currently out, and the ones that are coming out are good games then you sir... you need help..
the bloody dreamcast has better games than this and the 2 that they have put out in japan over the last 2 years are better than these games.
i mean i loved my xbox 1 and still love it it but get real i have yet to see ANYTHING next gen come from this $400 paperweight.
NFS MW ? pfpfp rehashed(but i enjoy it ocassionally) ANOTHER madden game ? pfpfpf... ANOTHER DOA game which is still one of the worst and most lame fighting games ever.. tomb raider,, its ok. but nothing special. Kameo,? uhm ok maybe if i am 10 yrs old.. Perfect dark ? uhm yeah sure.. PGR3 ? good but way way more complicated than it needs to be. outfit ? not bad,, COD ? damn it another rehashed game... do i need to go on with the rest of the rehashed lame titles ?

gimmie a break.. hitman was never a good game.. and to make yet another one? please..
and dont say "it's only a demo" its a final demo or 98% final demo.

i give credit where credit is due and there has yet to be a game that deserves any credit other than the bargain bin at the game store.

seriously why do you bother replying to topics? why do you read posts? why do sound like such a whiney bitch? jesus man, we're all here asking for advice on games for a system that we enjoy, go talk shit on the 360 on some ps3 boards or something.... i have a lot of games that i really enjoy for my 360....

pgr3 isn't complicated at all, i don't even know what you are talking about there (gas, break, hand brake.... pretty to the point), cod2 is a lot of fun, so what it's a sequel, it's still a great game, graw is good, rockstars table tennis (which is definately not a "re-hash" of anything) is great for waht it is, so stop whining and shutup......

jesus,....

so, back to the topic at hand, please continue...

#17 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:37 AM

Hate to say it but I agree with Lestat.

Its early in the consoles life but shit, other than oblivion I could care less for any of these games.

#18 GearGuy2001

GearGuy2001

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:39 AM

Plus the demo is nothing like the real game. In the demo which is the first mission/training mission, you have to follow a set path so you learn the basics-

-where in the real game they just give you a whole level and are like well you gotta kill so and so and escape. You can do any way you want just escape.

#19 Vinestrike77

Vinestrike77

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:48 AM

Is anyone having a Glitch Problem with this Game? On the First Mission when I go into my Target's office the Game tells me to kill him but he's not there, I hear the Target talking to me but he's not to be found.

In the Demo I read that it was the same issue. What a load of shit that this game has this types of glitches.

Please help!

#20 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:56 AM

new to the series? hitman from day one on the PC has had tons of glitches...

#21 redwolf

redwolf

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE(amb7247 @ Jun 1 2006, 03:58 AM) View Post

If you like to sneak around, use strategy and figure out how to sneak around the A.I. then it's a cool game. Graphics aren't mind blowing but the gameplay is great. Always been a fan of the games since it takes forever to do a level since there are different ways to complete a level.
Oh, and stop being so damn nit pilcky oh the graphics or how he walks. It's the same damn way on the xbox or on the PC verison so get the heck over it. If you aren't sure rent it, but for me it's alot of fun.
I don't know where to begin with you so I wont even try.

not complaining about the graphics, cos it's very nice.. not nextgen..but cool.

but the actual gameplay is where the problem is. as you say "different ways to complete a level", that is where the problem is in this game, unlike other games, it's like trial & error or fluke. And not to mention glitches in the environment and your character animations. A.I. is poo too.

As I mentioned on page 1, I’m a fan of SC, and that game is the benchmark of these type of gameplay, though it borrows many elements from this game, which I never saw in previous Hitmen, but still done it poorly IMO.

#22 Vinestrike77

Vinestrike77

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE(Vinestrike77 @ May 31 2006, 10:55 PM) View Post

Is anyone having a Glitch Problem with this Game? On the First Mission when I go into my Target's office the Game tells me to kill him but he's not there, I hear the Target talking to me but he's not to be found.

In the Demo I read that it was the same issue. What a load of shit that this game has this types of glitches.

Please help!

I was able to finally see my Target after I restarted the level from scratch. As noted this is my first time I played the Hitman series and was not aware of the Glitches. I noticed that GameInformer also mentioned the Glitches so I guess I'm bound to see more glitches in the second mission in Peru.

#23 Vinestrike77

Vinestrike77

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:06 PM

After having glitching problems in the First Mission I was somewhat dissapointed, but now I'm on the fourth Mission and having a blast. There's so much to do and study before I make my move to go in and take care of my targets. I enjoy the fact that so far missions 2 thru 4 there are multiple targets to take care of so makes it more interesting to find ways on which one to kill first and how.

#24 redwolf

redwolf

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 02:31 PM

Xbox -vs- Xbox360 comparision ph34r.gif

Edited by redwolf, 03 June 2006 - 02:32 PM.

#25 b15ginz

b15ginz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:graphic design, web design.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(redwolf @ Jun 3 2006, 09:38 AM) View Post

not a HUGE difference.

#26 Maverick0984

Maverick0984

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:04 PM

i did not like the demo at all, i'm really glad they have these so i don't throw my money away

#27 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jun 3 2006, 12:41 PM) View Post
i did not like the demo at all, i'm really glad they have these so i don't throw my money away
I agree. The demo was pathetic. I can't imagine shelling out $60 for this tripe.

#28 paranoia4422

paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE(b15ginz @ Jun 3 2006, 04:00 PM) View Post

not a HUGE difference.

You mean hardly a difference, you have a higher resolution and less compressed textures.

This is clearly the lowest common denominator at FULL EFFECT.

#29 Fluxburn

Fluxburn

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:SJSU Graduate, Business Management
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:42 AM

Every game is worth buying, because u can just rip it and then play the backup and sell it. lol... since u are so cheap u can't afford the game right? Of course it is worth it, it is fun to play and the graphics are better then other systems! The graphics are always better by default just because it is the next gen game system, lol.

Edited by Fluxburn, 21 July 2006 - 01:43 AM.

#30 2ez2nv

2ez2nv

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:47 AM

its a good game man...not as challenging as splinter cell, but its good...biggrin.gif i would recommend it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users