• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scattered_2003

scattered_2003

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:31 AM

Ok i've been reading up on this, but i'm still at a loss. Just got my xecuter 3 with solderless adapter in the mail today. hooked everthing up primo!, in my xbox v1.0 or v1.1 i forget exactly....but the xbox booted first time. i get the flashBIOS 3.0.1 screen. so i'm reading up on how to flash my bios right? all switchs are set to zero for the mem banks decide to try a bios called "evox.m8.v16.fc.137.bin rename it to BIOS.BIN flash via HTTP. Xbox powers off and now all it does is power on x3 chip flashes red then blue powers off x3 chip flashes red then blue power on powers off again and then x3 chip flashes red then blue stays blue, xbox led frags and nothing shows up on the screen. so i switch to the 2nd 1024k mem bank. and flash x3.3294.bin to it. know that boots properly.....my question is tho. how the heck do i recover mem bank one. i'm scared to do anything else. i can press both eject and power and get into the flashbios 3.0.1 screen again, is there a way to copy it back to the mem bank 1 (all switchs off)? some one help please?!

#2 scattered_2003

scattered_2003

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:54 AM

I believe i found my solutions after spending quite alot of time searching

"abrockyFeb 6 2006, 08:21 PM
You need to go into the "back up bank" (power and eject).. then select the 1mb bank, on on off off off... flash it with the correct version of the 3294 bios for your xbox version "

I got my Flashbios 3.0.3 banck on both 1024 banks. thank you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users