#1 ILikePopTarts

ILikePopTarts

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:08 AM

I have a cheap xbox for sale. It's a version 1.3 and the hard drive crapped out. I know it can be fixed with a modchip and a new hard drive. I'm looking to get 55 shipped for this. It's never had a mod attempt and has never been played on xbox live.

#2 JrracinFan8

JrracinFan8

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:18 AM

YGPM

#3 ILikePopTarts

ILikePopTarts

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:42 AM

Answered

#4 DoctorWho1945

DoctorWho1945

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:48 AM

ill give you 65 shipped

#5 ILikePopTarts

ILikePopTarts

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE(DoctorWho1945 @ Jun 2 2006, 12:55 AM) View Post

ill give you 65 shipped

Apparently a fake offer. It's still up for grabs.

Edited by ILikePopTarts, 02 June 2006 - 07:04 AM.

#6 DoctorWho1945

DoctorWho1945

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 June 2006 - 07:20 AM

and Apparently the name you used on aim didnt look to real to me i really think you need to get a new aim s/n bud my offer was not fake after what you said i dont want it now plus youv Joined today with no posting at all i would have took it off your hands but its allgood and just to put it out there i dont have meanie post my self but hey who iam i to say any thing hope you find some one to buy it oh and please read the rules man The ONE THREAD RULE
You should only ever have one thread active at one time. We allow 1 thread per STORE or INDIVIDUAL per week only. Post all of your items for Buy, Sell or Trade in the same thread! Extra threads will be closed or merged, and your account may be muted, depending on the amount of extra threads. When you are ready to start a new thread, PM the moderators of THIS FORUM to have your old thread closed (in-clude URL!), or, click the "report this post" button on your post and in-clude a request for closure in the textbox. DO NOT start a new thread with "mods close my old threads" in the title. It is an annoyance and a hassle for us to find all your old threads.

Edited by DoctorWho1945, 02 June 2006 - 07:23 AM.

#7 ILikePopTarts

ILikePopTarts

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE(DoctorWho1945 @ Jun 2 2006, 01:27 AM) View Post

and Apparently the name you used on aim didnt look to real to me i really think you need to get a new aim s/n bud my offer was not fake after what you said i dont want it now plus youv Joined today with no posting at all i would have took it off your hands but its allgood and just to put it out there i dont have meanie post my self but hey who iam i to say any thing hope you find some one to buy it

How old are you? 11? 12? I don't speak "Pre School" I'm done arguing with ya. I think you need to go get your diaper changed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users