crap box

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:13 PM

I origionally bought the Spider GX and it didnt work on my 1.1 xbox, so I thought it was DOA. Then i Bought the Xecuter 2.6 CE and now that doesnt work. I did the LPC diagnostics and found out that pin 7 has a broken trace coming from it or leading to it. So im absoultely pissed off now and ive decided that im going to buy an eeprom from zodiak and a new hdd, then use xboxhdm to make my hdd. Then im going to softmod my xbox and promise to myself to never try to hardmod again.

Anyways, the 2.6 CE is brand new. Ill include the platic shell packaging, the modchip in the little foam pouch, the wire install pin harness thingy, the on off switch, the wiring, thechip sticky mount for a wire install. So im including everything except the pinheader becaue i cant get it off and the v1.6 power wire. But i can try to get it off you want. You can still buy them off of bmmods for like a dollar.

I dont have any feedback but i can put this on ebay if you want but youll have to buy it quick because it will get removed. Also, this chip cost me $40 and its still new so dont offer me $3 or something rediculus.

#2 ShMaCk2004

ShMaCk2004

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:22 AM

you do know that ebay's policy does not allow mod chips right?

#3 crap box

crap box

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:11 AM

oh well then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users