paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:36 PM

God how the hell do you people do this shit? Im on #5 but its fucking impossible to get this bounty without getting caught and its driving me into insanity, i have a gallarado with max upgrades(i won it from #6, ultimate everything which is alot i cant buy plus i put ultimate nitrous on it) i have it tuned, i ALWAYS start my chase at the first area under the bounty option which is next to the highway, i get up to level 4 and i just gun it(as i cant even get 5 yet! jesus christ its gonna suck having that corvette on my ass)and no matter how much slow motion i use with nitrous to blow through the sides of the spike strips, no matter how fast im moving(excess of 200mph) i ALWAYS get slammed by these mother*#^)#*$@ SUVs!!!! and at 200mph they come at you SOO FAST you dont know what hit you, i flip and when im right side up im boxed in dry.gif so i turn the console off, i have to get 400,000k to race this guy and i know it will only get worse, things were easy when level 3 was the max but not anymore grr.gif and every time i evade im spotted before i can get to a damn cooldown area. GODAMNIT HOW DO YOU PEOPLE DO THIS?

#2 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:28 PM

I would usually jump on the highway and go round and round... couple of laps you got it down to an art... just avoid those SUVs and try to lead the cops into oncoming traffic or K-Rails... I have run from the vette's many a-times and successfully evaded them.... get to know that area well... jump off the highway but have a quick way to get back on... I'm up to Razor but haven't taken the time to beat him yet... still have a few more milestones to get....

#3 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:37 PM

if you cant stand it now wait till you beat razor and get your beemer back, nothing but vettes and suvs and lots of them and you gotta outrun for 5 minutes

#4 Vinestrike77

Vinestrike77

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:15 PM

I found ranks 10 to 4 not so bad. Once I got into level 3 to 1 it gets a lot crazier.

My suggestion is that you don't need go at full speed because you are not going to out run anybody, just go 3/4th's of your max speed and hit the cops on their rear sides so that they can flip or create some serious damage behind you. Also at the rate of speed lesser than the Max you have a greater probability of seeing when the SUV's are coming at you, and even if they hit you the impact would not as be as great that you won't flip over and get caught.

Another suggestion is to listen to the cop radio since they let you know what they are sending for support. Always start off on the streets for about the first couple of minutes in order to build up slowly some ransom money and then hit the highway, once you are about a minute from reaching your goal then get off the highway and start looking for the Red Triangles that you can ran into and create a mess for whoever is behind you.

Good luck to you.

If you are finding the game frustrating at this level wait till you get to the top 3 it's deadly.

#5 paranoia4422

paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:32 PM

What do you mean i dont outrun people? cops cant keep up when im hitting 210mph then i hit a turn to go into the city right before cooldown happens and i cant find a place to hide

I was just in a chase and im pissed that whenever i flip I cant reset my car but the game can.........though only when it feels like it dry.gif i was about to hit level 5 to

Edited by paranoia4422, 05 June 2006 - 10:32 PM.

#6 spinr34

spinr34

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:25 PM

the bus stop is the key to success.

#7 dabigdilla

dabigdilla

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE(spinr34 @ Jun 5 2006, 03:32 PM) View Post

the bus stop is the key to success.

could you please elaborate on that? is it a hiding spot?

I am with this guy.... i rented this game, and am working on #6, where I am just introduced to level 4 police. and I cannot for the life of me evade the level 4. seems like every time i get away to cool down, i'm on the freeway with no hiding spots. if i go into town right before evasion, more cops come in the city.

geez, if it gets any harder I won't be able to hang.

#8 paranoia4422

paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE(dabigdilla @ Jun 6 2006, 12:09 AM) View Post

could you please elaborate on that? is it a hiding spot?

I am with this guy.... i rented this game, and am working on #6, where I am just introduced to level 4 police. and I cannot for the life of me evade the level 4. seems like every time i get away to cool down, i'm on the freeway with no hiding spots. if i go into town right before evasion, more cops come in the city.

geez, if it gets any harder I won't be able to hang.

lol im at #4 and thats when level5 come at you grr.gif busstop is filled with things hard to manouver through so cops crash. And there 1 hideing spot off the highway, you just sorta have to be lucky to go into cooldown right before you hit it

#9 Jer4251

Jer4251

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:360's F-Bodys
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:35 AM

sit up on the 2nd level of the bus stop outside in the open, as long as the cops can see u they will keey tryin to get you and keep wreckin themselves as your time and bounty go up. just be careful they dont get smart and sneak up behind you from inside the bus stop. and sometime they wreck and end up on the 2nd level and bust you, and make sure u have nos incase u need a quick getaway. when u want it to end back up back into the bus stop and hide behind the sideways glass, sometimes they come up but usually drive right off. u have to get good at it tho

#10 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:20 AM

I usually get off the highway and into the stadium knocking down one sign as I go in go to the other side and knock it down. they cant get in but usually that high w.o a cool down spot it takes a good 5 minutes to cooldown, but it hasnt failed me yet. Though Im only at 8.

#11 Legendary Badass

Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:10 AM

The bus stop is THE bounty trick. Aside from that, I beat the game using that Gallardo that you have. I ended up purchasing a Carrera GT, only to find that it is just a tiny bit quicker. The ending with the BMW is great. I wish I could have replayed it, maybe make a party game out of it. beerchug.gif

#12 paranoia4422

paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:19 PM

My only motivation to finish this game is that damn M3, i want it bad, im gonna find the bustop and look to see how to get on the 2nd level and try it out.

#13 paranoia4422

paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:12 PM

This glitch rocks, biggrin.gif took a couple tries but right now none are coming up top and there just all damageing each other muhaha.gif i think i'll go for a couple million if i can(unless at level5 they just disappear)

#14 paranoia4422

paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:36 PM

sad.gif THEY KEEP SHOWING UP, WHY GOD!!!

edit:busted, god damnit you cant reverse off the busses like the other side so i tried to jump down to go hide since nothing else would work and i just could get out of the mod of corvettes.
Double edit: im out 1 controller cause i just beamed it, it fucked my drywall up a little to

Edited by paranoia4422, 06 June 2006 - 01:51 PM.

#15 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE(paranoia4422 @ Jun 6 2006, 06:43 AM) View Post

sad.gif THEY KEEP SHOWING UP, WHY GOD!!!

edit:busted, god damnit you cant reverse off the busses like the other side so i tried to jump down to go hide since nothing else would work and i just could get out of the mod of corvettes.
Double edit: im out 1 controller cause i just beamed it, it fucked my drywall up a little to

wow, cant wait to get there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users