• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jun 6 2006, 04:18 PM) View Post

wow, cant wait to get there

i figured out to get the cooldown there but its frustrating getting busted and having to turn the xbox off on then reload everything again and start over
I followed this guys directions
http://www.gamespot....id=m-1-25184367

Edited by paranoia4422, 06 June 2006 - 04:38 PM.

#17 spinr34

spinr34

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE(paranoia4422 @ Jun 6 2006, 05:43 AM) View Post

sad.gif THEY KEEP SHOWING UP, WHY GOD!!!

edit:busted, god damnit you cant reverse off the busses like the other side so i tried to jump down to go hide since nothing else would work and i just could get out of the mod of corvettes.
Double edit: im out 1 controller cause i just beamed it, it fucked my drywall up a little to

LOL!!! i know what you mean. as other people have said it will take some practice. also don't go out onto the buses unless you want to rack up more bounty. when you want the chase to end go to the 2nd floor and park parallel to the glass. try not to break the glass on either side of you and also try to go up there when there are only a couple of cops behind you. if you got 20 cops following you one will prolly make their way up. so to sum it up:

1) only go out onto the buses if you want to rack up more bounty for a short while and be ready to get off of the buses because they will come up there.

2) when you want to end the chase park parallel to each piece of glass on the 2nd floor and try not to break it (at least keep the one on the left in good condition, i'm sure you'll end up breaking the big glass that goes to the buses)

3) only try to end the chase when you don't have a lot of cops following you.

4) always be ready to bolt out of your spot and keep watching for cops that sneak up. i can't tell you how many times i was just chillin there thinking i had it all done with, i turn to do something i look back and i'm almost busted. it happens quicker than you think. also when you're parked and watching, go out onto the buses and use nitrous off of them. that will help ensure that you won't nosedive into the ground and get screwed because you can't drive.

good luck smile.gif

#18 paranoia4422

paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE(spinr34 @ Jun 6 2006, 10:25 PM) View Post

LOL!!! i know what you mean. as other people have said it will take some practice. also don't go out onto the buses unless you want to rack up more bounty. when you want the chase to end go to the 2nd floor and park parallel to the glass. try not to break the glass on either side of you and also try to go up there when there are only a couple of cops behind you. if you got 20 cops following you one will prolly make their way up. so to sum it up:

1) only go out onto the buses if you want to rack up more bounty for a short while and be ready to get off of the buses because they will come up there.

2) when you want to end the chase park parallel to each piece of glass on the 2nd floor and try not to break it (at least keep the one on the left in good condition, i'm sure you'll end up breaking the big glass that goes to the buses)

3) only try to end the chase when you don't have a lot of cops following you.

4) always be ready to bolt out of your spot and keep watching for cops that sneak up. i can't tell you how many times i was just chillin there thinking i had it all done with, i turn to do something i look back and i'm almost busted. it happens quicker than you think. also when you're parked and watching, go out onto the buses and use nitrous off of them. that will help ensure that you won't nosedive into the ground and get screwed because you can't drive.

good luck smile.gif

I nearly perfected the buses after a destroyed controller and alot more frustrations, now im having the issue with i cant always get milestones doing this, i mean all i need is 2 and the rest i can get speeding tickets for, but i can only get 4(3tickets+9minute chase) and the others(avoid like 8 spike strips, 300,000 to the state, and something else) So i still need to get into a pursuit and all these guarentee level 5 chase grr.gif i found some tuning online that make my car feel like it cemented to the ground so plowing through SUVs and roadblocks dont flip me. Im on the 2nd on the black list and getting that last 1 milestone is driving me crazy, atleast i already checked razors milestones out and they shouldnt be a problem.

For bustop i just go up the right ramp instead of the buses so i dont have to jump down to get back inside, i just slam it in reverse and angle myself diagnal to the corner of the glass on the left ramp, moving back and forth a little until they dont see me and then its smooth sailing from there.

Edited by paranoia4422, 06 June 2006 - 10:49 PM.

#19 cmart*

cmart*

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:44 AM

this game is pretty frustrating towared the last 3 peps, esspecially the milestones, but i just kept trying and got it eventually. Good game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users