Originally it was just for electronics, but I just picked up an XBOX 360 this weekend and have found some 3rd party software to make it do what I need (aka stream XVID files to my 360 so I can watch them on my HDTV). So I no longer need my original XBOX anymore.
I'm looking primarily for trades, as I'll have a bunch of time off this summer due to our new baby coming, but anything is considered including cash offers.
- XBOX + 120gig HDD upgrade
- Xecuter 2.6ce Mod chip + programmer for easy BIOS upgrading
- 3 controllers (1 madkats w/ turbo, 1 generic S-Type, 1 official S-Type)
- Phillips DVD drive (upgraded it from the crappy original Thompson, and it plays all media types I've thrown at it)
- High Definition A/V pack (xbox is currently running XBMC at 1080i, but as per XS rules that will be erased but you can get an autoinstaller from the usual sources)
- Original A/V cable and required cords
Bunch of games (originals):
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein Tides of War
- Midtown Madness
- Splinter Cell
- Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Jedi Academy
- The Matrix
- THUG 2
- Max Payne 2
- Crimson Skies
+ a few others that the names escape me right now (at work).
So throw out your offers for trades. I do NOT ship first (I do have feedback on PBN (paintball site), my wife has 200+ on Ebay and I run ghtp.net (game developer owned site) so its not like you cant find me). Just about all offers will be considered at least... I'm goign to be home a lot, so anything new for me to play around with is good. XB360 stuff as well as thats my new toy right now.
Edited by digitard, 07 June 2006 - 05:51 AM.