Booker T

X-S Genius

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:59 PM

I'm sorry to complain so much i know the team worked hard on this ,but these little bugs are killing me the main one that is getting to me is the custom wallpaper preview one dammit i want to beenable to see which wallpaper im a choosing. I cant compile xbmc myself so im a just stuck with waiting, im just saying you cant even use so of mc360 major features.

#2 Booker T

Booker T

X-S Genius

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:28 PM

Bump

#3 nufan

nufan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:38 PM

lol greedy bastard and a bump as well

#4 ryan207

ryan207

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:59 PM

Well, why don't you first take the time and proof read your message. You are blaming people, who spent the last 6 months working on this, for making mistakes while your post itself was full of mistakes and made it almost impossible to discover what you truly wanted or needed.

Also, you couldve went to their main site to see this:

http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/

Hi guys just a quick update, MC360 had what I would call a very successful first release. You guys crashed the site, the forums, the ftp, everything went down! It was crazy, but eventually everyone got it and was able to use it. The forums are alive with bug finding, so it seems its going to be an eventful summer for this team. Just a quick note also, its become apprarent that the T3CH release has a few issues with it, its missing some vital features that MC360 requires. We are hoping to rectify the situation tomorrow, if not then it will be sorted by the weekend with a new T3CH release containing an updated skin. We have been working even after release to fix bugs that you guys have been finding, so well done! biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone for today, especially the team. We appreciate all the comments and don't forget you can donate to support our work.

Even though I have yet to instal it on my xbox, I want to say thanks for the all the work the team has put into this and I will patiently wait for a stable download or atleast an update.

#5 Booker T

Booker T

X-S Genius

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE(ryan207 @ Jun 7 2006, 02:06 PM) View Post

Well, why don't you first take the time and proof read your message. You are blaming people, who spent the last 6 months working on this, for making mistakes while your post itself was full of mistakes and made it almost impossible to discover what you truly wanted or needed.

Also, you couldve went to their main site to see this:

http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/

Hi guys just a quick update, MC360 had what I would call a very successful first release. You guys crashed the site, the forums, the ftp, everything went down! It was crazy, but eventually everyone got it and was able to use it. The forums are alive with bug finding, so it seems its going to be an eventful summer for this team. Just a quick note also, its become apprarent that the T3CH release has a few issues with it, its missing some vital features that MC360 requires. We are hoping to rectify the situation tomorrow, if not then it will be sorted by the weekend with a new T3CH release containing an updated skin. We have been working even after release to fix bugs that you guys have been finding, so well done! biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone for today, especially the team. We appreciate all the comments and don't forget you can donate to support our work.

Even though I have yet to instal it on my xbox, I want to say thanks for the all the work the team has put into this and I will patiently wait for a stable download or atleast an update.

Obviously someone understood my post,you haven't even install it on your xbox so why are you throwing your little two cents in my thread.

#6 ryan207

ryan207

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:37 PM

yes, 1 person did understand your post, and he did give you some feedback, calling you a greedy bastard. I on the other hand explained his point and tried to tell you to be patient. This was not a final stable build, it was put out there because of people like you that have been naging them to put it out there. I installed it and messed around with it, checked to see if I could give any insight on any new bugs I found. But all you do is bitch. So now you can have your thread back that has 1 guy calling you a greedy bastard and me, asking you to be patient and try to help the people who spent the last 6 months working on this for the scene.

#7 Booker T

Booker T

X-S Genius

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(ryan207 @ Jun 7 2006, 04:44 PM) View Post

yes, 1 person did understand your post, and he did give you some feedback, calling you a greedy bastard. I on the other hand explained his point and tried to tell you to be patient. This was not a final stable build, it was put out there because of people like you that have been naging them to put it out there. I installed it and messed around with it, checked to see if I could give any insight on any new bugs I found. But all you do is bitch. So now you can have your thread back that has 1 guy calling you a greedy bastard and me, asking you to be patient and try to help the people who spent the last 6 months working on this for the scene.

Yeah and he give it a bump because he knows what the fuck i talking about why are you even on this forum to bitch about people complaining about bugs. Im reporting a bug not fucking complaining about how to remove or add something so you have take your little comments and shove it.

#8 ryan207

ryan207

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:55 PM

english please. anyways, just wanted to say sweet thread you started, it helped out the scene so much. sleeping.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users