Xbox Media Center - Remote Control - PSP Formatted v.01
1. Extract contents to /web/ of your XBMC folder
2. Browse to http://xbox.media.center.ip/psp/ with your PSP browser.
1. Your PSP is required to have your firmware at least 2.0 because anything lower doesnt include the web browser. But if your like me and enjoy homebrew on your precious 1.5 PSP, then you will need the latest version of DevHook to emulate the 2.0+2.5 firmware.
2. All images are credited to the author of the original ProjectMayhem skin. All I did was resize them.
I'm no expert with CSS or ASP and the PSP browser is kinda funky, so there are a couple of bugs.
1. I couldn't get the spacing to work between each right menu selections, so I eliminated Video playlists so it would look neat. If you want it back just uncomment it.
2. If you have a long list of movies, music, pictures, folders, etc then the PSP browser will not attatch a scroll bar like IE or Firefox does. Instead you'll have to scroll down off page. You may be able to fix it with iframes, but its late and I'm too tired to try.
If you know how to fix any of these bugs, let me know.
Edited by Ne0, 08 June 2006 - 06:24 AM.