4 replies to this topic

#1 ginsu777

ginsu777

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 08:54 PM

I locked the HD, turned chip off, but still no boot to M$ bios. Screwed up chip flash with Slayer's iso, and thought I could at LEAST get to play regular games I have on disc.

I already order4ed a programmer to take care of the bad flas. What's the deal?

#2 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 May 2003 - 09:00 PM

Are your dashboard file names correctly? I.e.,
MS Dashboard = C:\xboxdash.xbe
EvoX Dashboard = C:\evoxdash.xbe

#3 gainpresence

gainpresence

11 herbs and spices

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 May 2003 - 09:04 PM

If you have your original HD (assuming it's untouched), just throw that in there until the programmer comes in.

Then flash the BIOS and listen to Xeero!

#4 ginsu777

ginsu777

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 12:40 AM

I do have the original HD, but I think I put evox on it to start with before I put in another HD. Either way, I think my ORIGINAL xbox BIOS is hosed. Can Slayer's install iso do this? I will do the rename thing once I get the chip reprogrammed. I just want to get into xbox live and play my games with the chip in there. I installed the switch, but was never able to verify it due to the dash renaming issue that I just learned about.

I am sure I can get the hacked xbox to do it's thing after I reprogram the thing, my question is, will it ever be just a regular XBOX again?

#5 rctcx

rctcx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:25 AM

first, whenever you can, reflash the chip with the 4976.02 bios or with the evox d6, i rather like the first one, these bios can read both the evoxdash and xboxdash without so you dont have to rename anything.
secondly, use the slayer cd, use the option rebuild hdd following the steps in the installation info file for xbox with chip that can be turned off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users