zerodefect

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:05 PM

Don't post in this thread unless you got screwed by this multiple account user. This thread is staying open so users can keep updated to what happens with this guy. Don't post here once again if you have no business doing so....

BoNg420

see this thread to see how dumb this guy was
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=520740

im offering a broken xbox360 premium system (console only, no cables or accessories). the system keeps randomly locking up, and i do not have the box or anything to return it nore the skills to fix it. if anyone wants it, im asking $150 + shipping. i have refs on this forum and some ebay feedback (im still new to ebay). if anyone is interested lemme know.

Edited by BoNg420, 16 June 2006 - 12:22 AM.

#2 PEPE123

PEPE123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:38 PM

would u be willing to part out with the case

#3 zerodefect

zerodefect

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:09 PM

yes that is fine. $40 for the case, i think i found a buyer for the dvd drive.

#4 PEPE123

PEPE123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:35 PM

wat about a trade i have oblivion tony hawk and quake 4 also have wired and wirelles controllers

i only have 10 bucks bought my bro a 360

#5 zerodefect

zerodefect

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:20 PM

im sorry pepe123, i already sold the case. i still have all the guts, including a samsung dvd drive! any takers?

#6 Sloppy Fat Dump

Sloppy Fat Dump

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:Technology and success
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:16 PM

I'd trade $60 USD for the drive itself. Or, I'd trade a brand new case with grills, side panels, and faceplate. I've even got a wired controller if you are interested in that as well.

#7 PEPE123

PEPE123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 10:27 PM

ill buy the eject button and bezel

#8 Check84

Check84

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 June 2006 - 10:44 PM

YGPM.. tongue.gif

#9 bigbubba7373

bigbubba7373

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 June 2006 - 11:32 PM

$85 shipped for the xbox 360 sammy drive

#10 Perplexer

Perplexer

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts
  • Interests:Fish with big teeth

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:07 PM

This seller, zerodefect, has sold an Xbox360 Samsung DVD-ROM to at least two members (myself included) in a two-day time span. Although he has been active in the forums, he has not yet replied to my PM.

I won't jump to any conclusions, but zerodefect, you will want to take this opportunity to clear up any questions or misunderstanding between yourself and your buyers. If not, I will assume you have taken my money, or someone else's money, and I will handle appropriately.

If anyone has bought from zerodefect since June 8, positive or negative, (particularly if you bought a Samsung drive), please chime in here.

Plex

#11 89c4l98

89c4l98

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:31 PM

He also sold me the complete 360 with case and power supply for $150....

Lets hope he has a few units...

Edited by 89c4l98, 12 June 2006 - 08:32 PM.

#12 Sloppy Fat Dump

Sloppy Fat Dump

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:Technology and success
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:19 PM

He sold me a samsung as well which he refuses to send to me. He also won't give me my money back. If you need the full details, just PM me. I'd be happy to let you in. There's just SOO MANY lies I just can't fit them all in this reply box. Every message he sends to me has a contradiction from an older one. Get this, he tried to get me to change the name of the original payment I sent to him (via western union). The name he gave me to change it to is "his friend" that will pick up the money on his behalf. BULLSHIT! He's deleted all my information twice now and still expects me to give it to him a third time. This guy is a real shit bag.

BEWARE

Bought Sammy for $65 shipped, never recieved. Seller now refuses to send.

Edited by Sloppy Fat Dump, 13 June 2006 - 09:20 PM.

#13 zerodefect

zerodefect

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:49 PM

i did prefer western union when the only other option you gave me was send the money. i was in a hurry. i told you that i couldnt pick up your money because they were trying to id me (never happened before) and my roommate offered to pick it up for me so there wouldnt be any trouble for you. you decided to pull the deal. what do you expect me to do? reimbuse you money that you only lost because you took it back. i did what i could do. i could have just told you to take it back and that would be that but i knew you wanted the dvd drive. i operate a modding business so i come accross a ton of broken parts and i often try my best to either repair or sell what is good. i already opoligized as much as i could. i dont want to hear about it again.

as for everyone else, your products are already shipped except for one buyer, which has not been shipped yet do to the inclusion of a second item that will be shipped together when it arrives. i have received TONS of pm's and i do have other things to do. most often i am online while i am at work and have to hide that from other employees and bosses so i cannot reply to your pm's at that time.

everything was shipped ups and i was advised to allow 7-14 business days for delivery and it has not even been close to that yet. please everyone relax a bit and quit jumping to conclusions. i have been around these forums alot longer then most of you have and i dont plan on leaving anytime soon.

Sloppy Fat Dump: why would i ship you something that i never recieved money for? i told you the problem and you refused to switch the name so there is nothing i could have done for you. and before you all start wondering why he sent western union, he brought it up not me. i never asked him to use western union, he offered western union or send cash and i told him that i perferred western union (over cash in the mail, but paypal is always my first choice). it was because of this that caused problems, i didnt even think about my missing id at the time never occured to me. so instead of sticking him with the bill, i offered to have him switch the payment into my roommates name and he could pick it up for me. that was what i was even advised by western union to do in the situation. i communicated that too you and you choose to take your money back. that was your decision and i was thinking about that and i no longer am going to refund your $15. that was your fault not mine.

89c4l98: your xbox was shipped already and you should be receiving it soon. i do have more in stock as well but obviously after this i am no longer going to sell anymore. its not worth this kind of hassel. ive been a member here for years and i do not feel the need to rip anyone off. i have sold and bought things on this forum many times and i have not had a problem until this guy starts making people think i ripped them off when in fact it was his own problem not mine.

perplexer: i had always thought that i did not receive your payment but i did ship to everyone that i had paypal orders for. i am just assuming i forgot your nick to your paypal name, but if you tell me your real name im sure your drive has been shipped. you also should be receiving it shortly. its hard for me to balance the emails, pm's, paypal, western union, and forum messages and remember everything that is going on. sorry for not returning your pm's as often as i should have, but like i said i am usually busy at work and do not reply during the days.

and too anyone else who reads this, i am no longer selling drives or parts. its not worth it for this hassel. all products are shipped and final at this point. could a mod please lock or close this thread now. if anyone has any more problems, pm me and i will try my best to answer in a timely fashion.

Edited by zerodefect, 13 June 2006 - 09:57 PM.

#14 jazzman161

jazzman161

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:15 PM

I've got to chime in as well. Sent payment for a regular Xbox brand new sammy drive and still haven't seen anything. It's been a week and zerodefect lost the receipt with the tracking number so I don't know if anything has been shipped or not. I've sent PMs and some get answered and some don't. Just adding my .02 here.

#15 Staple

Staple

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:19 PM

this is why you use paypal only guys so you dont get scammed mad.gif

what a dick u are zerodetect

0 user(s) are reading this topic