Editing Mayhem Iii
Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:34 PM
I'm sorry for the retardedness of this
Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:19 PM
1) Wizard style approach
2) Drag and drop visual method
3) Syntax Highlighted XML editing (context sensitive)
However for 3) I do need alot more donations so I can achieve this in a timely manner (need about another £160 as of writing this) so please donate if you can it will help greatly.
I am currently working on some of the key stuff that works behind the scenes so as soon as that is done you will start to see some nice features coming into the application.
Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:51 PM
For number 3, I will actually help you out a bit... well, maybe alot...
Do a google search on "Notepad 2", you will find something awesome...
This is licensed under GPL, and is open source.
Here's a quick list of the features for your drooling:
- Customizable syntax highlighting:
- C/C++, C#, Java, VB, Pascal, Assembler, SQL, Python, NSIS
- INI, REG, INF, BAT, DIFF
- Drag & drop text editing inside and outside Notepad2
- Basic regular expression search and replace
- Useful word, line and block editing shortcuts
- Rectangular selection (Alt+Mouse)
- Brace matching, auto indent, long line marker, zoom functions
- Support for Unicode, UTF-8, Unix and Mac text files
- Open shell links
- Mostly adjustable
This is what I use to edit all xml files and txt files on the windows boxes I have to use, and highly reccomend using for your Syntax Highlighting.
Posted 20 June 2006 - 07:41 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users