Lemon Crevice

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:32 AM

i have modded my headset to use the halo 2 edition headset the speaker works great but the mic volume is very very low you can hear it but it is very quite which is annoying for me and anyone on live i maybe talking to. The connections are strong and they seem like they should be sufficent but the volume of the mic is still rather low.Has anyone had a similar issue with a mic mod is there some thing i missed should?

#2 grim_d

grim_d

The Grim Gopher

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

i remember seein other similar topics to this, i think its a halo problem and not specifically the headset, don't quote me on that though.

#3 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:38 AM

that is annoying when people's headsets are real quite like that sad.gif one of my friends did the halo2 headset mod and had this problem, i'll see if i can get ahold of him and find out if he had any luck resolving it.

#4 sicknasty413

sicknasty413

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Modding... video games... eating... sleeping... computers... and those things we call women.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Jun 11 2006, 01:45 AM) View Post

that is annoying when people's headsets are real quite like that sad.gif one of my friends did the halo2 headset mod and had this problem, i'll see if i can get ahold of him and find out if he had any luck resolving it.

Yea, im close friends with lemon crevice, and when me, him, and our other friends talk on live, none of us can barely hear him... he has to like scream for us to hear him.. it is not cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users