yamaha1995

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 June 2006 - 05:04 AM

hey everyone having a little problem, i am about 80% complete with the game, and now when i try playing and loading my player file it just keeps coming back to the same screen. load player file or create new file. i have done both. it wont let me load my player file and it wont let me create a new one either. was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or might know what it could be. i was thinking about getting a memory card and copying the save game files off the hard drive onto the mem card and then formatting the hard drive. but i dont know.. any help appreciated

#2 yamaha1995

yamaha1995

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:06 AM

i dont know what happended but my save game must have got corrupt. i bought a memory card and copied my save game to the card and erased the one on the hard drive and then just started over by creating a new save slot. the new file is 80kb and the old one is 40kb. you think that i can somehow recover the old one? i will be pretty pissed if i lose all of that gameplay time.

#3 Shmiloshmakis

Shmiloshmakis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 03:15 AM

I just had this problem this morning! Player file is 40kb and a red icon. When I Try to play it and it just returns me to select a player file. A previous problem that I had was that when I tried to play my file it said that it was damaged. I looked at the file in the memory and it was 60kb with the same red icon.

I have a feeling that it happens when I leave Burnout in and the 360 on overnight or for a long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users