#31 kollision

kollision

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE(uk_dan2k @ Jun 14 2006, 09:30 PM) View Post

ss merger has 3 options in iso splitter mode, your select your iso and then tick the 3 boxes (extract video partition, extract SS, extract game partition.
If its not there get the latest version 1.6, thats the one im using.

I made my game the Xtreme method, therefore there isn't a video partition, correct?

#32 uk_dan2k

uk_dan2k

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:games, movies, music, beer...Hummm.....beer.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE(kollision @ Jun 15 2006, 05:58 PM) View Post

I made my game the Xtreme method, therefore there isn't a video partition, correct?

The video partition is just padding with 0's (junk), when you load it in dvd decrypter it wont like that part of the iso and so you get those errors at the top. Works in cloneCD but i ended up burning to coasters that way.

I had extract my video partition from a wxRipper made iso i made, now i can use that as the new blank360 iso (for adding to other extreme style iso's), this way worked for me.

#33 kollision

kollision

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(uk_dan2k @ Jun 16 2006, 01:52 PM) View Post

The video partition is just padding with 0's (junk), when you load it in dvd decrypter it wont like that part of the iso and so you get those errors at the top. Works in cloneCD but i ended up burning to coasters that way.

I had extract my video partition from a wxRipper made iso i made, now i can use that as the new blank360 iso (for adding to other extreme style iso's), this way worked for me.

Ah that means I cant do anything since I dont have a wxRipper made iso, thanks for the help.

#34 Flap Jack Man

Flap Jack Man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE(kollision @ Jun 17 2006, 02:48 PM) View Post

Ah that means I cant do anything since I dont have a wxRipper made iso, thanks for the help.

Yeah, join the club.

If anyone would send me by First Class Mail a working video part. from a working wxRipper made .iso and put it on a cd. I will pay them $10 via Paypal. Seriously. PM me if interested. I don't have a big DL movie to make an image for myself.

#35 uk_dan2k

uk_dan2k

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:games, movies, music, beer...Hummm.....beer.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 June 2006 - 02:57 PM

why dont you just take apart your dvd-rw or dvd-rom and use the wxRipper way. I didn't have a DL movie to swap with either i just made a data DVD DL in nero, and just put on there anything from movies, music and what evers on my harddrive untill it packed out the dvd something like 8.225 gig.

wxRipper way didnt work for me untill i did the swap properly without using the emergancy eject hole at the front but by taking the lid or roof of the dvd-rw case.

Then u can make the iso, if it still comes out with errors or under sized, you can still always extract the video partition part (what i did) and then use that as the new blank360.iso and keep on ripping isoBuster way and just add the new video partition to all the games.

#36 iLLNESS

iLLNESS

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:computers, video games, my gf, movies, drinking
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:20 PM

FYI: i get this exact same problem with SCENE rips i have. so i dont see how its a ripping method at all. many scene rips i use all do this (infact none i have will load). these exact scene rips have worked for other users no problem. it is somethign else for sure

#37 Flap Jack Man

Flap Jack Man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE(iLLNESS @ Jun 19 2006, 03:27 PM) View Post

FYI: i get this exact same problem with SCENE rips i have. so i dont see how its a ripping method at all. many scene rips i use all do this (infact none i have will load). these exact scene rips have worked for other users no problem. it is somethign else for sure

What are you talking about? What problem is that? We are talking about backups made from legal games you own and making them able to be burn using Img burn/ DVD Decry. Also I wouldn't be talking about scene rips here.

QUOTE(uk_dan2k @ Jun 19 2006, 08:04 AM) View Post

why dont you just take apart your dvd-rw or dvd-rom and use the wxRipper way. I didn't have a DL movie to swap with either i just made a data DVD DL in nero, and just put on there anything from movies, music and what evers on my harddrive untill it packed out the dvd something like 8.225 gig.

wxRipper way didnt work for me untill i did the swap properly without using the emergancy eject hole at the front but by taking the lid or roof of the dvd-rw case.

Then u can make the iso, if it still comes out with errors or under sized, you can still always extract the video partition part (what i did) and then use that as the new blank360.iso and keep on ripping isoBuster way and just add the new video partition to all the games.

http://forums.xbox-s...95&qpid=3486848

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users