• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 oldocer

oldocer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:48 PM

I can't seem to get my xbox to read any media i burn i have tried straight Evolution x and slayers 2.6 auto install keeps saying disc is dirty. Used cdr,rw, dvd+-r,rw nothing worrks. I have a version 1.3 xbox with samsung drive and a xecuter 3 ce modchip thanks in advance

#2 Observant Other

Observant Other

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:14 PM

Are you sure your modchip is connected right? If it's not, you could be booting to the original dashboard, which would give you that message.

#3 oldocer

oldocer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:05 PM

Yea i have the modchip connected right but how do i put on a new dashboard it won't load the cd from boot without going to the ms dash

#4 oldocer

oldocer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:13 AM

any ideas on this?

#5 Observant Other

Observant Other

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:10 AM

Sounds like your chip isn't on. And do you have an EvoX compatible bios?

Edited by Observant Other, 12 June 2006 - 01:11 AM.

#6 oldocer

oldocer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 03:43 AM

My chip is on and i have the x3 bios build 3294

I can go to the bios and bring everything up. Do i have a setting wrong cause after that i can get to the ms dash but thats about it and it won't load any disc that i burned on it

#7 Observant Other

Observant Other

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:33 AM

Well, it shouldn't be loading to the MS dash at all if you have a bios on your chip and your chip is on... this is AFAIK of, of course.

#8 oldocer

oldocer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:52 AM

Well it loads to the chip bios but thats about it it won't load my disc or anything im not sure if i burnt it right thats also a problem im using slayers v 2.6 auto install and when i do burn it it will load to ms dash and tell me its dirty so yea anything i can do not to load to ms dash i mean i can't really find any guide to help me

#9 Observant Other

Observant Other

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:51 AM

What specifically happens when you turn your xbox on?

#10 oldocer

oldocer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:58 PM

i get the xbox screen with the xecuter logo instead of the MS logo and i have it set to go straight to the dash which is the ms dash

#11 Observant Other

Observant Other

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:35 PM

Well, why not turn that off? The thing is, when you put in the DVD/CD that you burned the iso on, you have to power the xbox off and on a few times. If the MS logo appears at the bottom, then it's loading up. It takes me a bout 15 tries or so before I get the disc to load up. Are you sure as well, that you burned the image right? Because if you just put the image on the disc like any other old file, it won't work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users