achilles614

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:11 PM

I'm having trouble with this game using surreal64 when i start the actual gameplay all i see is black and when i do happen to see an enemy they look as if they've been shot with a paintball gun. Have any of you had this problem and have you found any fixs for i've tried all versions of the rom and i've used all three of the emulators. Another game i've had trouble with is chameleon twist 1 when i start it i see a red error screen and it says i can't use a memory pack for this game, is there any way to turn off the memory card/rumble pak before you start the game? If you guys could tell me if there are any fixs for this or if i'm sh1t out of luck i'll appreciate it.

#2 JuniorFan

JuniorFan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:11 PM

It doesn't work.

This was my absolute favorite game, so I just invested in the $25 for a n-64 and $5 for the game to play it.

#3 achilles614

achilles614

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:18 AM

thanks i also have another question how do you turn off throttling on the PCSXBOX

#4 necrolop

necrolop

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:08 AM

So sad. Shadows of the Empire is the best game on N64. What I dont get is that this game works perfectly fine on my PC with Project64.

#5 Jonesy_47

Jonesy_47

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:07 AM

Youre pc emu probably came with MUCH better video-plugins (aka, CLOSED-SOURCE plugins).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users