XB360

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:00 PM

I can not find Dwarven armor anywhere, and i was wondering if anyone knew a place with a better chance of finding some. Im a level 29 i think if that helps.

Edited by XB360, 14 June 2006 - 04:00 PM.

#2 Dekedence

Dekedence

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:07 PM

Glass (light) and Daedric (heavy) are the best, then its Dwarven (light) and Ebony (heavy).

At level 29 you'll probably be finding odd bits of Daedric and Glass armour. You'll probably find abit of Dwarven and Ebony about but at 29 you're considered to be at the top.

I'm not sure but I think when you can get to level 40-50...you can buy this armour in shops.

#3 XB360

XB360

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:10 PM

ok thanks, yeah all that im finding is glass and daedric i have 4 full sets of glass, 2 and a half sets of daedric, 1 full regular ebony and 1 full umbra ebony, and only a dwarven helm.

Edited by XB360, 14 June 2006 - 04:12 PM.

#4 Dekedence

Dekedence

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:42 PM

I'm about level 26 now...I think its about time I go out and get myself a set of Dwaren and Ebony armour...although I do like my glass armour.

Even though there's no armour in robes, I've become rather attached to Mythic Dawn robes because they look so cool on my mage.

By the way, armour you have 5 pieces for enchantment whilst robes have 4 (boots, gauntlets and hood / helmet can be used).

A mythic dawn hood and full ebony / orcish armour looks pretty evil. Think that's my target.

#5 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(XB360 @ Jun 14 2006, 11:17 AM) View Post

ok thanks, yeah all that im finding is glass and daedric i have 4 full sets of glass, 2 and a half sets of daedric, 1 full regular ebony and 1 full umbra ebony, and only a dwarven helm.

Those glass armour sets are much better than the dwarven armour.

#6 TheHolyMushroom

TheHolyMushroom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:16 AM

Go to the Roxey Inn,I killed a girl called Rigmor and got a full set of dwarven armor...Then i found a man called Claude Maric..i killed him and looted a Fence Cuirass,Guantlets of The Scout,and some awesome river walking boots. Ive been getting lots of rare stuff and good equipment from warriors that rest there. smile.gif

#7 Sachmo

Sachmo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:14 PM

where the heck is roxey inn pop.gif pop.gif pop.gif pop.gif muhaha.gif jester.gif jester.gif muhaha.gif cool.gif wink.gif rolleyes.gif

#8 whiteraven76

whiteraven76

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE(TheHolyMushroom @ Jan 21 2007, 11:23 PM) View Post

Go to the Roxey Inn,I killed a girl called Rigmor and got a full set of dwarven armor...Then i found a man called Claude Maric..i killed him and looted a Fence Cuirass,Guantlets of The Scout,and some awesome river walking boots. Ive been getting lots of rare stuff and good equipment from warriors that rest there. smile.gif

[size=7]Holy Mushroom
[indent=1]Where Did You Find Claude Maric?[color=#FF0000] muhaha.gif

Anybody heard of two worlds?????
I understand its supposed to be like a mix between oblivion and fable......sounds good to me. I didn't care for morrowind muhaha.gif but I like Oblivion. Fable is cool too, can't wait for fable 2

Edited by whiteraven76, 07 February 2007 - 03:57 PM.

#9 jusdafide

jusdafide

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE(XB360 @ Jun 14 2006, 08:36 AM) View Post

I can not find Dwarven armor anywhere, and i was wondering if anyone knew a place with a better chance of finding some. Im a level 29 i think if that helps.

If you wander the roads you will occasionally get attacked by bandits. Most of the time they are wearing dwarven armor. At least in my experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users