re4de2ye0

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 June 2006 - 04:11 PM

First off I have done close to 100 hundred softmods using Krayzie's 2.8 installer which I thought was possibly the easiest thing in the world to do, so user friendly. Now I am hearing about this Ndure installer so I go poking around "the usual places" and notice that for MA there are two versions 1.0 & 1.1 I have read a bit about an update patch or something of the like but didn't know what version I should get. If this has been discussed in another thread please direct me, I have no problem doing my own reading. biggrin.gif I am interested in this new save especially since it is from Krayzie because his tools have really elevated the scene and I want to see the newest in action. Thanks in advance.

-red

#2 Epaige

Epaige

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:04 PM

I think 1.1 has a updated nkpatcher. Iyou should try it out youll love it. I have had mine installed for a while and its been very good to me(no crashes) And the install was so idiot proof and easy. And i think it has a read me that comes with it that tells you all the updates and features.

#3 re4de2ye0

re4de2ye0

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:14 PM

Thanks Epaige, I got them both just in case so I will look over the readme and check out the new features. I was kinda hesitant about switching from 2.8 but the way people are talking the Ndure is the way to go. Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users