10 replies to this topic

#1 Xking66

Xking66

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:42 PM

i am selling my Xbox 360 premium system for $290

I only accept paypal because everything else is basically unsafe. i am selling it only because i want to save up for the PS3 and buy a new nextel phone...I am willing to trade as well just tell me what you have.

Minimum price i will take: 250 [/b] (im desperate) i paid almost $400

First come first serve.....again only safe payments only...no money orders, checks, just paypal or any other type of payment that can be monitored and protected.

Someone hurry up and buy it.....also if you are in the Massachussets area you are more than welcome to pick it up...it will save money on shipping costs.

I have no refrences but am willing to do whatever it takes to gain trust...this is my first sell attemp but we have to start somewhere

Edited by Xking66, 15 June 2006 - 07:48 PM.

#2 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:52 PM

how old is the system like whats the manufacture date and also what kind of dvd drive does it have. If I am interested, would you send first then I pay after receiving and testing it.

#3 Xking66

Xking66

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:04 PM

oh...i forgot comes with everything that was in the box including the box itself. im dropping the price down to $230 for quicker selling. i have pictures people if you are interested.

someone please take this out of my hands....or i will have to sell on ebay and ebay is dumb

I have no idea what version it is but i bought it back in feburary or late january...I dont know about sending it now getting paid later. Where do you live i could go over there and you can chek it out and do what you gota do.

#4 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:21 PM

i live in ohio so nowhere near you. Thats the way im gonna roll, and most people who on this forum wont buy it since you are new unless you send first. I have plenty of refrences and you can check my ebay feedback.

http://feedback.ebay...serid=tjandjono

Edited by BoNg420, 15 June 2006 - 08:22 PM.

#5 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(Xking66 @ Jun 15 2006, 02:49 PM) View Post

I have no refrences but am willing to do whatever it takes to gain trust...this is my first sell attemp but we have to start somewhere

Well Im quoting you and just letting you know that if you want to build trust you will have to send first, maybe if you put it on ebay for me, but I would only do it if you had some good seller feedback, but if you only have buyer feedback or whatever, I wouldnt go that route. I am interested if you want to meet my terms and send me the console first. I have been a member since nov 04 and I had to send first and gain peoples trust when i first joined. After a few weeks on here, I had people fronting me money to go to canada and buy them Crystal Xbox systems, picking up about 5-10 systems at a time for several members here and I gained alot of peoples trust doing that since I only live 2 1/2 hours from the border, i helped saved them the trouble. So if you want to build trust, I am one of the top BSTers on the site and if you have me as a ref, that would be good for you.

Edited by BoNg420, 15 June 2006 - 08:38 PM.

#6 Xking66

Xking66

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:38 PM

Understood. Ill think about it PM me with your Home adresss and if i decide to send it ill send it tommorow Via ups overnight shipping

#7 Perplexer

Perplexer

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts
  • Interests:Fish with big teeth
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

While I'd like the system for myself tongue.gif , I can vouch for Bong420 as a trusted trader here. You've got nothing to worry about; you'll get your $$...

Cheers,
Plex

#8 puffdank

puffdank

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:05 PM

If your paypal verified pm me as I will most likely buy the system...

#9 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(Perplexer @ Jun 15 2006, 09:33 PM) View Post

While I'd like the system for myself tongue.gif , I can vouch for Bong420 as a trusted trader here. You've got nothing to worry about; you'll get your $$...

Cheers,
Plex

What he said^

#10 Check84

Check84

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:34 AM

bong420 is a great seller. I have him as my refs,and I live in Singapore.Many miles away and we had a great deal. smile.gif

free bumpx

#11 vanpimplepopper

vanpimplepopper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:52 AM

When you said the xbox comes with everything in the box does that include the HDD and Controllers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users