1. Turn on xbox 360 with no game inserted.
2. Eject tray at dash.
3. Put backup in tray.
4. Press and hold X in the middle of controller.
5. Select turn off console. Tray will go back in on its own.
6. Wait a few seconds... You can hear the disk spinning.
7. Turn on console with the X in the middle of the controller.
8. Hopefully you can enjoy playing your game.
Not sure why it works but it works and that makes me happy. I like this method because I don't have to do the hd trick or the av reboot, kinda a pain to reach around the back all the time.
Good luck guys
let me know if it works for you or not.
Edited by CancerBoy, 17 June 2006 - 09:05 PM.