• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kcm117

kcm117

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:04 PM

Any1 know when the final version is coming out? or is it still in beta, i think i got the Surreal64 XXX Beta at home on my xbox... (Im on vacation in another country at the moment)

Edited by kcm117, 17 June 2006 - 09:05 PM.

#2 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:05 PM

#3 micbic

micbic

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:08 AM

tongue.gif

#4 Clockface

Clockface

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE(kcm117 @ Jun 17 2006, 09:11 PM) View Post

Any1 know when the final version is coming out? or is it still in beta, i think i got the Surreal64 XXX Beta at home on my xbox... (Im on vacation in another country at the moment)

No idea, but I doubt that there'll ever be a significantly improved emulator for the XBox, what with the lack of open source updates from PC based emulators, and the high system requirements that mean that many game would aparently need more memory or speed than the XBox can give. No doubt in time there'll be totally compatible N64 emulators for the PC, and hopefully the XBox 360/PS3 etc, but it seems extremely unlikely that Perfect Dark, Goldeneye etc will ever run flawlessly on the faithful old XBox (though I'd love to be proven wrong here!).

By the way, in future, if you're posting a question, then please end the topic title with a question mark, i.e. put:

"New Surreal 64?"

rather than

"New Surreal 64"

When I saw the title of this thread, "New Surreal 64", I though there had been a new release of Surreal, and was fairly disapointed when I found that there wasn't. Not a major problem, of course, but for politeness' sake, please put a "?" at the end of all topic titles that refer to a question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users