#1 XanTium

XanTium

Xanta Powa!

• Admin
  • 3,110 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 May 2003 - 04:18 PM

You bought something from http://www.divineo.net ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Update: Please include from which divineo (.com / .co.uk / .cn / .fr / .de / ...) you bought something.

#2 Scan-C

Scan-C

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 May 2003 - 04:42 PM

fast and good service.not one single problem with them

#3 argyle1973

argyle1973

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:59 PM

Bought a x2 lite and pro from the .co.uk site. No problems on both occasions and both arrived very quickly.

#4 EriCCire

EriCCire

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Wakeboarding

Posted 05 May 2003 - 09:55 PM

Well , my experince with diveno did not go so well. I got the chip in a week and then i returned it the next day becuase i did not need it anymore. Before i sent it i asked them about their return policy. They said just to return it with the original papers which i did. Then i called them a week later about it and they say that they never got it and i called a nother week later and they tell me to email them. Now once i email them i get no response back. and all i wanted back was my 25$

#5 PM5K

PM5K

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 May 2003 - 11:58 PM

I was going to check this site to see what they sell, as I've never heard of them but it seems that they are down ?

#6 asnradeon8

asnradeon8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:28 AM

hmm... try divineo.net wink.gif

#7 PM5K

PM5K

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:34 AM

Looks like he spelled it wrong in the link biggrin.gif

#8 EriCCire

EriCCire

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Wakeboarding

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:25 AM

whoops i told x the wrong ending

#9 BenzineX

BenzineX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Macintosh Computing, X-box (nuhuh?), Music and geting as drunk as humanly possible.

Posted 07 May 2003 - 12:14 PM

diveno's great, I havn't had a singel problem with them fast serive and good customer support (they even called me to confirm my order). They're cheap as well.

#10 first strike

first strike

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 10:01 PM

I bought a unversial dvd player last decemember from them and it's junk. It has had tons of problems, too many to list. Long story short I contacted them to ask what it could be.. they never answered my e-mails. I just coughed it up as a loss.. I wouldnt' use those guys.... they obviously don't care about backing up what they sell.

#11 heavyb

heavyb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 07:27 PM

Diveneo.net seems to offer overseas support (overseas from the US) pretty well, but my ordering experience sucked serious ass.

They falsely advertise "instock" when they do not have stock, hence snagging orders from reputable sites that are honest in their inventory status. Once they got my order (which I switched from extreme-mods becuase they were 2 weeks out) they didn't reply or acknoledge my order for 10 days. When they did finally reply it took another 6 days (extreme mods had their inventory by now and would have shipped) they shipped it 5 day ground when I paid for 2 day shipping. When I complained, they told me to look up UPS shipping rates and told me the amount they advertise for 2 day is the amount for 5 day to my zip code. Fuck that, I ordered 2 day, I wanted 2 day, especially after waiting 16 damn days for them to ship when their site advertised "IN STOCK" and "SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS"...

Assholes.

Avoid diveneo at all costs, unless you want to save $4 and not care about customer support/when you get your product. Eveyone here that has posted a positive experience simply lucked out that they actually had product in stock. I have no doubt that they will reply to orders and ship on time when they aren't lying on their site regarding inventory, if the market looks like supply is weak, count on being fucked.

-hB grr.gif

#12 cannondale

cannondale

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 10:13 PM

Bad experience here. Ordered an S-Video hub kinda thingy from them. Turns out they didn't have it in stock anymore, but also didn't bother sending me a mail to let me know. Instead, they charged my CC right away on the first day. Took me two weeks to have them credit the money back. mad.gif

#13 MrBaaco

MrBaaco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 08:39 AM

I bought my X2.0 Lite there from the co.uk shop, not a single problem... Arrived in 3 days in a good sealed package...

#14 TCB

TCB

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 08:11 AM

EXCELLENT biggrin.gif

I've ordered the Xecuter2 Pro on the site, and received the package in just a few days (overseas delivery).... Fantastic!

It would improve their service if they'd include an installation tutorial with the packing...

#15 Dagoth

Dagoth

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 July 2003 - 07:38 AM

Bought my GBA Flash Linker & 256MB Cart from them.

They delivered within 3 days..

Found them slightly on the expensive side (about 10 over other suppliers).

but no complaints on the service cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users