• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#31 Gill_Bates

Gill_Bates

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (SigmaXIX @ Dec 12 2003, 05:37 AM)
HELLY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
-- the new slogan of DIVINEO, now that their scam is out of the bag.

I have been ripped off $68.99, too!  But, get this.... I was told my card would not be charged until the product was shipped.  Well, on TUESDAY I am charged on my VISA card $68.99 from Divineo, well the VERY NEXT DAY (WEDNESDAY) I receive an e-mail saying they will not have stock and there is no definite time when [if] refund is to be expected!!!!!  I mean, THEY ADMIT TO RIPPING OFF 5000+ PEOPLE LIKE THIS!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!! They are just taking a $300,000+ cash loan (if you do the math right) on everybody else's $$$!!!!  This is not legal at all!  I am affiliated with an attorney!!!  All I can suggest is IMMEDIATELY calling your CREDIT CARD ISSUING BANK to file a CLAIM IMMEDIATELY on this company!!  I did at 12:49am on Thursday morning, when I read the e-mail I received on Wednesday night at 8:52pm!!

YOU SHOULD CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY NOW!! GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE STILL IN TOWN!! WITH $300,000 DIVINEO.COM CAN LIVE LIKE A KING IN MEXICO AND BE THERE 90 SECONDS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!  IF YOU DON'T ACT NOW, IT WILL JUST BE 90 MORE DAYS UNTIL YOUR CLAIM IS PROCESSED!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THE NUMBER IS ON THE BACK OF YOUR CARD!

TOTALLY AGREE!

Only it was 1000$ for me...

*-*-* WARNING *-*-*

http://www.divineo.net/

*-*-* WARNING *-*-*

#32 mon

mon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 12:56 PM

i ordered 10 xecuter lite from them when they were brand new. the US shop was the only one offering them these days. so i emailed them and we agreed to send the package from UK. (nearer as i live in europe)
they took a week or so but sent it free of charge with fedex from their uk shop which was pretty cool.

all 10 mods were 100% ok and i m happy that i made the deal with them as they were really cheap

#33 nachonut

nachonut

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:I install all mods for XBOX. You need it done, I can do it. PM me or email me nachonut@nyc.rr.com

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:28 PM

After being jerked around for about a week now. I placed an order for 25 on sunday, emailed me monday for verification from my creditcard. They say my order will be shipped out the next day. I get an email today:

Sorry but your order have been canceled and refunded.. (refund can take few days to appear on your credit card statement)
We didn't got enough X23L..
You simply have to re-order from divineo.co.uk
They have more in stock..

Regards,

Fred

DiViNeO: Electronics Without Frontiers.
www.divineo.net

WTF is that!!! I have customers waiting on these chips and you cancel my order after saying it will ship. oh yeah you're running a great store there guys. A+

#34 BLaRG

BLaRG

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 25 December 2003 - 04:47 AM

OK, first of all. This site just plain sucks! The first thing I tried to order from them was an X.B.I.T. chip. The description said "3 days" for availability. According to their stock status page 3 days means the following...

QUOTE (Divineo)
3 DAYS:
Products on this stock status are in stock at our partners warehouse. We collect products and ship. The 3 days delays comes from the time required to collect products.

Then I get an email the following Tuesday saying that they were actually back-ordered. BUT Divineo decided to debit my card for the full amount anyway! How can they charge you for something they can't even ship?

Then I decided to give them another chance to prove themselves (I know, it was stupid). I ordered a Xecuter 2.X Programmer from them. They again, charged my account, but didn't bother to send me out an email saying it was shipped. When I ordered it the stock status said "in-stock" now it says "not in-stock".

BE AWARE, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!!

If you dont believe me then read these posts, in their own forums!!

http://forum.divineo...c.php?p=832#832 No longer exists? It did last night!
http://forum.divineo...topic.php?t=259 No longer exists? It did last night!
http://forum.divineo...topic.php?t=261
http://forum.divineo...topic.php?t=233
http://forum.divineo...topic.php?t=225
http://forum.divineo...topic.php?t=176

Well, it looks like they deleted a couple of these threads, not cool!

ADMINS: Please look into these claims as you are promoting this site on your frontpage. It will continue to tarnish your name for supporting a site that obviously mistreats their customers so badly!

Edited by BLaRG, 26 December 2003 - 07:29 AM.

#35 EyeCandyAccord

EyeCandyAccord

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 09:06 PM

I got jacked by Divineo too. They aren't responding to any of my e-mails that are now being sent almost hourly...

Ordered X2.3 PRO B on Dec 22, 2003. Payment went through and accepted on Dec 22, 2003. E-mailed Divineo on Dec. 25th. Still no response or word of where my chip is that was supposed to be shipped out in 3 DAYS!!! Latest news that is 4 days old "12.26.2003 : X2.3 PRO B version is out. Available on www.divineo.com"

DO NOT order from them. It's a scam! This must be illegal! I'm contacting a friend thats a lawyer to see if there is any further action that can be taken against them or to possibly shut them down. I know theres a case for false advertising. I'd be happy with my money back at this point.

#36 FBRogers

FBRogers

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 11:21 PM

Well, I am just a newbie so I can't really speak for a lot of you guys, but my first experience with the Divineo Guys, well the UK site anyway, was very, very good. I ordered a No Solder X-ecuter 2.3 Lite, off of them about 8PM Monday, got my tracking number, first thing Tuesday, at 8am, and then got the chip this morning, Wednesday.

I am very happy with those guys, but now need to wait for my hard drive, from another site, and also, have to get some Torx screwdrivers. People who have been jerked around seem to be about 50/50 with those who were alright, it seems to me, but I think that the whole X-Bit situation is shitty, and is teh only reason I picked up an X-ecuter.

Fatboy Rogers

#37 blueinfinity

blueinfinity

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 January 2004 - 08:33 AM

i needed some chameleons they SAID in stock so ir ead this and went the cautiouse way

im paying an extra 6 bucks for COD they dotn get a penny tilla get my chips

damn them!

#38 clive

clive

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 08:25 PM

Order number US0056937
Placed the order and never heard from them again until I cancelled. They didn't tell me they were out of the Xbit which I later found out from thier website. Not good buisness practice.

#39 troll

troll

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Amiga still rules long live prestige
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 07 January 2004 - 02:02 PM

We orderd from them on the 17th Dec. a 2.3 chip. they gave us a mail tracking number, on Monday 19th the royal mail said it was with the Spanish post for delivery. 2 weeks later we still had not received the parcel, so we went to the Spanish post office in Tenerife, and they said they have never received the parcel and there is no record of it on the computer. so we emailed divine uk about 6 times and after about 5 days they come back to us with the answer that the english mail says it ant missing so and untill they tell us it is we will not give you your money back or send chip again
so we email them back agin saying well if the chip isnt missing then were is it as we paid for tracking on it divineo emails us back quote there email
Divineo UK Shipping <ukshipping@divineo.com>
Sent : 06 January 2004 14:27:29 If Royal Mail could say where it is then it would not be missing, Please remember to take your tracking number with you. Best regards. Divineo. so the point been if they kown that its missing then A why havent they sent the chip agin or B refundad the money that they have had since 17/12/2003 it is now 7/01/2004 and still no chip or money back

#40 blueinfinity

blueinfinity

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 09:15 PM

i went the smart way and orderd money order

i got a tracking number. not active yet :|

#41 determined2

determined2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 06:45 AM

Me too!

I ordered an X2.3b and got a x2.3 - i took the risk of sending it back the address for returned goods (in France at least) isn't valid so it came back to me!

My emails go unanswered and I COUNT MYSELF LUCKY to have the chip in my possession even if i've paid shipping twice for something i didn't order.

Divineo - Just don't do it!

#42 DC4Less

DC4Less

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 January 2004 - 10:00 AM

I ordered a Chameleon from them on Dec 31, website showed IN STOCK 24hrs. I payed with a credit card which was charged on the 31st. I waited 48 hrs NO tracking # so I emailed them asking for the status. I recieved an email from FRED on Jan 6th saying that my order was canceled because of NO STOCK and I should recieve a refund on my credit card within 10 days. JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE for now.

Divineo.net SUCKS ASS
AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!
THERE BUSINESS PRACTICE IS UNETHICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought easybuy200 was bad when they screwed up my order for two weeks untill I canceled AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD BEFORE SHIPPING!!!!!!!

I am also requesting that xbox-scene remove them as a sponsor from there website for shady business practice!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:
I recieved my refund within the 10 day period of the email. But still 15 days from the date I ordered!

Still would not recommend!

Edited by DC4Less, 15 January 2004 - 11:20 AM.

#43 jopapa287

jopapa287

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:02 PM

ok ok i said some bad things before but now i got my modchip and im happy you all should have gone with cod hehehe guaranteed shiping takes a while but at least i got it laugh.gif

#44 Vric

Vric

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 05:10 PM

I ordered from Divineo.com (Canada/US)

I ordered on December 30th.
Shipped January 7th (they were closed until January 5th)
Received January 12th.
Installed and Fully working.

Good email communication with Fred.

#45 blueinfinity

blueinfinity

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 02:09 AM

other then i got out dated chameleons but i knew these were what i was getting

they shipped within 5 days and i had them 3 days later

probably helped i had cod and they wanted there cash lol.

was fairly good

allthough they should pack the solderless adaptors better both mine arrivd badly bent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users