• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 freedheroin

freedheroin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:07 PM

im pissed off!...i justed tested the new mobo that i bought from someone in e-bay, to my surprise!!!... it is thesame as my frag mobo...it goes green-boot-green-boot-green-red then flashes continually...argh!!!...that this mean that the mobo is also frag???...im suspecting that there is something wrong w/ my PSU, is this possible ?,or l should leave my PSU out of this because it has nothing to do w/ it...

here's the interesting part...its an international transaction so i paid the guy thru western union money transfer since my country does not support paypal & send him the control number thru email so he can w/draw the money from where he is...but 2 days have left no reply from him, i have sent i think 4 emails because i want him to confirm...so i thought that the transaction did'nt push thru & when i checked the sum of money online, its not have been picked-up yet!...so i w/drew the money back...& when i opened my e-mail the 3rd day... he had an email saying that he just sent the package already...ive apologized dearly because i just w/drew the money back but since he already shipped the product ive no choice but to make another transaction from western union, & again send to him the new control number/pin number...well, just went out of town for a couple of days to fix something & intend to pay the guy after...when i got back the package just arrived & im about to go to western union to pay him...what the heck?!!!...i opened the box & tested the item & the story goes...

i think the guy tried to spam me...so what should i do now?...i emailed him about it & he replied; saying he'll just send a new one after he receive the payment...what the???...i dont trust him anymore, so i said; im going to throw the item from here & you wait outside your house coz it gonna came down crashing on your rooftop laugh.gif...just kidding, i said ill send the product right back & pay for its s&h+insurance then im going to re-inverse everything from here...i think he paid $25.00 for it...

Edited by freedheroin, 05 May 2003 - 05:10 PM.

#2 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:10 PM

Is this an unmodded board with an unlocked HDD? That is the only way it's going to boot. If those aren't the circumstances, it may be something YOU are doing wrong.

#3 freedheroin

freedheroin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:37 PM

actually its just a mobo, no hard disk...i did'nt try to do something to the mobo, so i inhibit myself of trying to fix it or something... the odd thing is it goes; green-boot-green-boot-green to red & flashes continually...supposed to be my PSU is fix...i think it should not behave like this, i would rather get an error massage or stuff like that or the tv screen would flash: "xbox need repair etc..."(correct me if im wrong here)...so i really am assuming that the mobo that i have supposedly bought from this guy, is frag!...i noticed that the jumper for onboard tsop flashing is soldered, but was unsoldered back(but very neat) but aside from this the mobo looks flawless! unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users