No replies to this topic

#1 XzibitX

XzibitX

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:23 PM

Hey guys I got a sweet deal from a friend of mine on a few xbox's. He tried to start his own lil company of selling xbox's and modded xbox's but failed:(. I just got my tax returns back so told him I would cut his loses for him:P So I baught his whole stock. I can't promise a certain number but I got 10 right now and a bunch of games/controlers. I am for sure selling 2 after I get off of work and the longer u take who knows if I'll have any left. I'm selling super slitly used(meaning original box = open, but system was never used). I have tested them ALL myself and there is nothing wrong, scratch or nothing...they are beautiful:) Anywho, I'm selling the xbox in original box with 2, yes 2 controlers and a game, can't garantee which game u will get but u can ask, will be either blood wake or dead or alive 3. just tell me which u prefer and i will try to get it for it for u, If I don't have it i will give u the other. So that will one spanking new xbox, two(2) controlers, one game(orignial) for 250CAD or approx. 175 USD. You will be responsible for shipping but I will only chanrge u what it cost me, U will pay actual amount not some bs over charge. If you have any questions just post a reply and i will be happy to answer you. I accep paypal ONLY, unless you talk me into another form:P I just see paypal as the best way to do it...

just a lil addition I'm selling for 250CAD+whatever shipping is...20-30$?

xbox + tax = 346$ - 245usd
controler + tax = 44$ - 31usd
game + tax = 55$ - 39usd
(prices taken from futureshop.ca)

total = 445cad - 315usd
I'm charging = 250cad - 175usd

XzibitX

Edited by XzibitX, 05 May 2003 - 05:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users