Johnny Johnson

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 June 2006 - 06:43 PM

I have had problems with Topspin 2 freezing as it is entering a tournament in career mode. It doesn't happen all the times, just every now and then. After I load my career and enter the tournament, it freezes on the map screen. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I'm not having this problem on other games. Would this problem be related to the software or my console?

#2 slimb

slimb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 June 2006 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE(Johnny Johnson @ Jun 19 2006, 01:50 PM) View Post

I have had problems with Topspin 2 freezing as it is entering a tournament in career mode. It doesn't happen all the times, just every now and then. After I load my career and enter the tournament, it freezes on the map screen. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I'm not having this problem on other games. Would this problem be related to the software or my console?

i run into the same. however i can usually get into the tourney, play the first round or two and then while loading the next round i get the freeze. it's very infrequent and i can never predict when its going to happen.

i'm guessing its a little bit of console + software glitch-ness.

the 360s like to get warm and it may be enough at some points to lock the system up while you're loading up for a tourney. im just guessing tho smile.gif

#3 nabwong

nabwong

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 02:32 AM

Mine hangs when it saves sometimes. I just bought my xbox today though.

#4 DonkeyNutz

DonkeyNutz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:50 PM

I have had this exact same problem since I first got Top Spin 2 back in May. I have not been able to find any remedy.
There is nothing more annoying than winning a tournament in career mode and then having the data lost due to a freeze up. This is expecially bad in international team play, where you can play several matches in a row before you are able to save.
I really like this game and have had many hours of fun developing and playing characters in career mode. The freezing up problem is a serious buzz kill. I would play more often if it weren't for this problem.

Send hate mail to:

customerservice@2ksports.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users