Photo

Making An Original Backup On 46d! Please Help Me.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WhyKlef

WhyKlef

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:15 AM

I know SS.bin are not possible on Hitachi drive but as for backups, i have tried all information i found. I was wondering if i'm the only one and if someone managed to make a backup, can i get a step-to-step explanation?? It really kills me because i usually have no problem with this kind of stuff but i guess this is one step ahead of my knowledge... ; ; Anyways, here is what i've tried:

-Xbox DVD Drive connected thru PC using SATA, DVDInfoPro Send Comment (FF, 08, 01, 01) the TS Method actually. (Command was sent but the ISO thru Isobuster always stayed to 7mb)

-PC Drive (LG 4081B with Dangerous Bros firmware/Pioneer 111D with firmware 8.19) Tried mostly WxRipper but the thing is both of my drives cannot be open on top to hotswap. I need to close and open tray therefore i believe canceling the stop drive and so and so.

Any way for me to do a backup i do not yet know about? Please help me ; ;

#2 WhyKlef

WhyKlef

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:40 AM

Ok i just looked into another method to manage to make my backups... Emergency hole!

As a recall, i have a Pioneer 111D. I read around that someone managed to backup his games using a Pioneer 110D, my Pioneer indeed does not detect when i hit the emergency button giving me a result of hotswap but, the reaction WxRipper has leaves me doubtful. Complains about no disk and all, if anyone can guide me through this part i'd be grateful otherwise i'll keep on trying and will post if i have a solution for those that are in the same situation as me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users