• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rahula

rahula

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • Interests:boose,food and chicks. Yeah Xbox too..
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 May 2003 - 08:16 PM

I am not so sure what happen to my account.I have never been banned from XBL. I use mod disable/enable switches to play on and off with retail games. No problem so far from day one to yesterday after noon. But after messed up with my initial evox installation and successfully installed evox and rebuild my retail HD, I somehow lost my live account information stored on my HD. So I used backup from my memory card and it didn't work. So I use account recovery online to recover my account and finally I get the message said " You account is unable to play at this time, please try again later". I checked all my network and it working. So my question is am I doom now? Is that the way XBL banned people off the live service?. Now I can't connect to the live. Anyone had the problem like this? I bakced all xbox's c,d,f,e,i,x,y all folder contant to my PC. Before I rebuild the my retail HD. Can anyone help? sad.gif

#2 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Music, Computers, Video Games
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 May 2003 - 09:24 PM

What are your xyz codes

#3 daveywavey1212

daveywavey1212

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:23 AM

i had this problem i just deleted every folder and put back in the folders i backed up luckily all of them and then updated the c drive for evox and all is well as it was before

#4 rahula

rahula

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • Interests:boose,food and chicks. Yeah Xbox too..
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:48 AM

xyz code 786.300.928 same for all. Do I need to rebuilt eeprom from bin? please help! I swear I will never play around too much again.... sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users