blame canada

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:49 PM

like the topic says, 2 duox 2 cromwell edition modchips for sale. History behind these chips: I was trying to mod a friends xbox but it would just frag, even after re-sodlering the male pinheader multiple times. The chip looked like on one pin of the female pin header that a trace was burned off, and bridged the connection to make sure. Ive tested the wire with a multimeter and the wire is getting volts through it which means it works, even if the trace isnt burned off. So I figured it was the chip itself was bad. Ordered a second chip, still frags. I tested and the LPC ports werent getting enough volts through em, so I now have 2 duox 2 cromwell chips laying around and not an xbox in sight to put them in. They come with the female pin header pre-sodlered but no male pin-header and Ill throw in 3ft of 30 AWG wire, but it will only go to the first person to buy one or if you buy both because thats all the wire I have left right now. Comes with 1.6 rebuild boards as well. Ill let each one go for $13 shipped, or both for $20. Accept paypal or money order and all my refs are in the sig.

BTW, I know both work becuase they both had the blinking red led on when the xbox fragge, meaning theyre getting power from the d0, but that there was an issue with the lpc points.

IPB Image
Click me! ^^

have any questions post or PM me

Thanx,
BC

#2 blame canada

blame canada

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:53 PM

one sold, Ill let the other duox go for $10 becuase im generous biggrin.gif

#3 blame canada

blame canada

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:59 PM

also selling a broken phillips drive. It read backups on dvd-rw's for a couple days and then just stopped reading them. Classic DDE and all it needs is a laser. It has a sharpied flame design on it that I made, and started dremeling it out. I just never got around to finishing it. If you want it cut out itl be $20 shipped instead of $15. So, $15 shipped anywhere in the continental US, to canada itl be more. If you boy them both, Ill do $23 shipped for them both. Not looking for any trades other than a hdd (see below details) because im really low on cash and just had to buy a psu, dvd drive, and im saving for a hdd (my POS external psu blew and took with it my hdd dry.gif ). SO, Ill trade anyone the dvd drive and duox 2 plus a little cash for a hdd 100gb or bigger. Please tellme someone trades me it for a hdd becuase I need it asap sad.gif

IPB Image

Thanx guys

btw for those who didnt read the second post, the first duox 2 was sold, leaving one duox 2 and the broken dvd drive for sale right now. I will have some more little stuff to sell later, just gotta find it.

Edited by blame canada, 21 June 2006 - 02:00 PM.

#4 blame canada

blame canada

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:54 AM

2nd duox 2 pending...
phillips dvd drive for $13 shipepd anyone?

Edited by blame canada, 22 June 2006 - 12:54 AM.

#5 blame canada

blame canada

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:45 PM

No longer in need of a hdd fellas, my dumbass realized my hdd was under warrany and RMAd for a new one.
duox 2 awaiting payment smile.gif

Phillips DVD Drive :: $13 shipped, $18 if you want the design cut out

Edited by blame canada, 22 June 2006 - 11:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users