• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,617 posts
  • Interests:Everything
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE(decapkris @ Jun 22 2006, 09:36 AM) View Post

I wish they would allow support for keyboard and mouse. I mean how hard can it be? To solve unbalanced issues in multiplayer they could make it that only controller players can play against other controller players and vice versa.

That cuts the player base, though, right? So... there are less people to play against=longer wait times for games.

As to RTS games on consoles, I think they can be VERY good. I remember Command and Conquer on N64. I LOVED that game and had a BLAST playing it, even though it was single player. I think they had the N64 pad configured VERY well for the game, and I can see the 360 pad being the same.

#17 spinr34

spinr34

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:27 PM

as twisted said, i could see the keyboard being used as in FFXI. mouse support though, don't see it ever happening.

#18 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:45 PM

Personally, RTS games are the one genre I enjoy more on the PC. It has to do with akwardness. I personally feel that RTS games are akward on consoles. I also feel that FPS games are akward on the computer and while many will disagree with that, it doesn't change the fact that I feel like I have arthritis after trying to trying to use all four fingers on my left hand at once. That's besides the point though. I like to be able to bust out my laptop and play a quick game of LOTR:BME 2 during my lunch break. C&C3 looks to be amazing, but will be one of select few games that I purchase for the PC instead of the 360.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users