Right now, we can:
- Edit small console variables
- Edit and inject game script using Lynx (regardless of new size)
- Extract/inject files within the .XZP (with Lynx)
- Apparently, play maps without lights
- Not much else
- Play mods like Garry's Mod
- Play different Source-based games like Episode 1
What are we still looking for?
- Compiling maps with proper lighting (Valve's SDK tools that supported this but the feature has been removed from vrad)
[color=#336666]+ Updated 10/7/2006
Edited by hÿbrîdXΣr0, 07 October 2006 - 05:44 AM.