• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mato2

mato2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:54 PM

hey guys wazzap! tongue.gif anyway i recently found an interest in modding so i started everthing up. by that i mean i installed evox. Now i'm trying to create a connection between my computer and xbox, but i'm having alot of trouble! i read cheflelf's walkthrough, but it just didnt help. i tryed FTP (SmartFTP) but that says something about the client shut it down. I tryed using the new my network places way, but it said it cannot find server. So as you can see i am very frustrated and angry. I really want to mod! it be nice if ya guys could help. TY! biggrin.gif

P.S. My connection is from my xbox to s router to my computer wink.gif

Mato2

#2 master123467

master123467

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 08:46 PM

be alot easyer to do from xbox to pc so u could just change the local area connections ip(what the xbox is connected to) by right clicking on the connection and scrolling down to internet protocol tcp/ip and click on properties and set the ip to manual and set it to 192.168.1.102 and hve the xbox set to static manual 192.168.1.103 and theres your ftp

#3 mato2

mato2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 10:58 PM

I cant do that though because then i wont have an internet connection! sad.gif an plus i wount have another eathernet cable anyway.

#4 MasterSheep

MasterSheep

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:53 PM

Make sure you've turned "Static IP" on in the EvoX settings menu. Also, you might try accessing your router to see if the router is even recognizing it as a connected device. Another thing that might help is, once you have accessed the settings on EvoX, reboot the xbox. I know that when I hooked my xbox up to my network, I had to reboot a couple times before everything fell into place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users