4 replies to this topic

#1 Necris

Necris

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:11 PM

I go to my System, then Setting, then to Live Update, and I select "Check Update" it says "UnleashX V0.39 A Build 572 is available for download. Do you want to download this version? [yes] [no]" so I select yes and it's starts to download but when it's at 99% it gives me an ERROR saying "Unable to retreive data from server." eh my suposed to write the server's name? dry.gif

#2 Epaige

Epaige

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 23 June 2006 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE(Necris @ Jun 23 2006, 11:18 AM) View Post

I go to my System, then Setting, then to Live Update, and I select "Check Update" it says "UnleashX V0.39 A Build 572 is available for download. Do you want to download this version? [yes] [no]" so I select yes and it's starts to download but when it's at 99% it gives me an ERROR saying "Unable to retreive data from server." eh my suposed to write the server's name? dry.gif

Just grab it from xbins and ftp it in.

#3 Necris

Necris

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:31 PM

PROBLEM!! the thing is I have absolutly NO IDEA on how to FTP cuz I just softmodded my xbox about 3 days ago, and am learning a few things, also I don't have a router nor a Crossover cable so I can't FTP files, so yeah I can't do that, do you know the server where it's supposed to download from? I think am supposed to write the sever's name.

#4 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,414 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:43 PM

Get UnleashX from #Xbins, burn to CD and use File Explorer to transfer them to your xbox.

...no FTP required.

I had the same problem with not being able to update UnleashX through the xbox so I just FTP'd everything over, but since you don't have the luxury of doing so... burning to disc & file explorer is your best bet.

*Just make sure to rename default.xbe to evoxdash.xbe before you burn to disc.

#5 Necris

Necris

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:36 PM

hey thanks a lot!! jut some questions, when I download it, it will have alot of folders right? and it'll probably be in a rar file, do I substrack it and BURN a specific folder or just make the main folder an ISO file? and burn it? also I do know how to enter xbins to download the stuff, but what will be the name of UnleashX? UnleashX V0.39? or something else? if you can answer thanks alot! if you can't then thanks for trying at least! either way appreciate the help!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users