• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 utterchaotic

utterchaotic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 02:06 AM

Is there a way to add or change files in a raw dump of a backup or build an iso from an extracted file state? I would like to see if i could up the fps on condemned or put my Oblivion mods on my 360 version. I know that ir probibly has something to do with the layerbreak but is there a way to set that some how in the iso?

#2 neomod

neomod

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 June 2006 - 02:29 AM

You can definitly read and extract the iso with wx360. you should be able to make changes to the files but depending on the checks the games do on the discs, you may run into problems with this part. You definitly can't make any changes to the XEX files as they are signed but I don't believe the other files on the disc are signed but I could be wrong about that. Another issue you may run into is if the game performs any checksums. You may be able to change the files as long as they stay the same size or you may be able to change them with no concern for the size or you may not be able to change them at all. After that, you can reconstruct the iso with a multitude of programs.

It's worth a try. I think it is possible as long as you don't mess with the XEX

#3 utterchaotic

utterchaotic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 02:36 AM

Awesome. What would you suggest I use to restructure the disc? None of the xbox 360 tools allow ADDING of files only replacing of files. I think the 360 dvdfs and the same and xbox1's but I might be mistaken. If this is true then I could use and xbox1 tool correct?

#4 neomod

neomod

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 June 2006 - 02:45 AM

Look on Xbins... I'm sure I saw some programs there. I will check into it later.

#5 leorimolo

leorimolo

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 June 2006 - 04:28 PM

use quix find it in tools on the front page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users