Black Soul Gems
Posted 24 June 2006 - 03:55 AM
Posted 24 June 2006 - 04:50 PM
You can always make black soul gems by going to the dark fissure on a certain day at midnight. Place the empty grand soul gem in the tomb, hit A, and bam, a black soul gem.
NOW, if you just want to come across them, you can buy them in some stores and take them from necomancers. I noticed that I ran across more black soul gems when I bumped up the difficulty.
Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:24 PM
Posted 24 June 2006 - 06:49 PM
To make a black soul gem...
- You will need an empty grand soul gem and a soul trap spell.
- You need to visit one of the 4 necromancer altars
- Dark Fissure, Fort Istrius, Fort Linchal, and Wendelbeck
- You will have to wait until the altar is emitting a lustrous glow from it and trust me you will know when it is. When the night has come, place the soul gem in the altar from your inventory and cast soul trap on the altar.
- You have made a black soul gem!
Several can also be found in the course of the Mage's Guild quest line. Also during this quest line you'll find altars that will allow you to make your own. These gems are single use.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users