• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 martya

martya

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 04:10 PM

I am currently using unleashx as dashboard, my question is, does anyone know how to set unleashx to, boot just the intro movie and then have unleashx just boot xbmc after intro automatically. so xbox just boot intro movie then xbmc ?

Please help

#2 martya

martya

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:54 AM

what's up ?, no reply for this one, is this possible ?, if so how do i do it ? please please please, anyone,

waiting long time for answer

#3 mxmodz

mxmodz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 July 2006 - 02:28 PM

If you want it to go to XBMC just use that as the default dashboard and drop UX, But i think that UX is 100 times better than XBMC.

#4 martya

martya

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 03:23 PM

I have disabled the bios logo screen, and because xbmc only plays movies after loading, it's not what I want, unleash x allows playback of an intro vid (without recoding) and then loads, I am trying to setup the xbox to just load that intro vid(unleashx), then load xbmc straight after without interaction, silly thing I know but I like xbmc for what it can do and playback, but like unleashx for ability to play an intro vids instead of standard flubber, can anyone help me achieve this or am I asking for the impossible ......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users