8 replies to this topic

#1 BrutalDeluxe

BrutalDeluxe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:05 AM

So, how many bastards on this board go onto battlefield for the specific purpose of killing your own team? I don't know how many times I've come across these little ass bandits that kill you the moment you spawn into the level, then wait around the main base pegging off everyone in their team, it is ridiculous. There was one guy that got in a chopper and proceeded to missile everyone in the base relentlessly, took quite a while for him to be kicked off the server. Then when you message them about it, you get responses such as, take it you fag! etc... xbox live sure is a haven for pre-pubescent wankers.

#2 Corrosive Substance

Corrosive Substance

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:11 PM

I do it all the time, especially to the people who get the chopper.

#3 alsybub

alsybub

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • Location:South Coast, UK PlayStation3 Version: v1.0 Nintendo Wii Version: v1.0
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE(Corrosive Substance @ Jun 28 2006, 09:18 PM) View Post

grr.gif

#4 Tripme

Tripme

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(Corrosive Substance @ Jun 28 2006, 05:18 PM) View Post

...............sigh.............................. dry.gif

#5 decapkris

decapkris

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 09:56 PM

Yeah, that game is really bad for TKs. I remember one guy was standing on top of a box of ammo and flash grenading everyone for like ten mins. grr.gif

#6 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Football (US), Pro Wrestling, Anime
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:06 AM

if you leave them negative feedback match making is supposed to try not to pair you with that person from what i have heard. purposely team killing is rediculous and should be a bannable offense

#7 enve19

enve19

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:56 AM

This irritates the hell out of me.

I enjoy playing BF2 online rather than campaign and it really gets me when im spawned in after being attacked by a team mate in a helicopter, to then be shot by another team mate.

These people should have their heads rammed through their tv's grr.gif

#8 CreziB

CreziB

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:17 AM

They're just not good enough to kill the enemy. They have to kill the unsuspecting team members. I tried to rise above and ignore when I got tk'ed, but now, vengence is mine. I make their lives a living hell while in game. Sometimes I'll give up fighting the other team and just diabolically kill the a$$hole in as many different sneaky ways as I can.

Remote bombs are your friend.

#9 AClayeJ

AClayeJ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE(CreziB @ Jul 14 2006, 02:24 AM) View Post

They're just not good enough to kill the enemy. They have to kill the unsuspecting team members. I tried to rise above and ignore when I got tk'ed, but now, vengence is mine. I make their lives a living hell while in game. Sometimes I'll give up fighting the other team and just diabolically kill the a$$hole in as many different sneaky ways as I can.

Remote bombs are your friend.

Ha ha! I know the feeling man! I just recently bought this game and I freaking love it! One of the best on the 360 for MP. I didn't know what was going on the 1st time I seen a TK. This one guy was laying out C4 all around the Helli pad, so I was like wtf going on here!?! Didn't take me long to figure it out. It seems they all want to fly the damn helicopter, the ones I've met anyway. That means killing your own team mates if they have to.

I got a lot of them back though. They want the helicopter? Fine let them have it, I'll just keep blowing them outta the sky! Noobs. mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users