titaniumtwix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:52 AM

I'm going to then new stadium to see the cardinals on tuesday and was wondering if there were any other cardninals fans. hopefully they can get a win they are on aa bit of a losing streak but reyes is pitching and the last game he pitched he gave up 1 hit in nine innings it was a homerun though and the cardinals werent able to get any runs even with pujols back, i was sad sad.gif

#2 BCfosheezy

BCfosheezy

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE(titaniumtwix @ Jun 27 2006, 12:59 AM) View Post
I'm going to then new stadium to see the cardinals on tuesday and was wondering if there were any other cardninals fans. hopefully they can get a win they are on aa bit of a losing streak but reyes is pitching and the last game he pitched he gave up 1 hit in nine innings it was a homerun though and the cardinals werent able to get any runs even with pujols back, i was sad sad.gif

Yeah I am Cardinals fan. Although the past 2 weeks I've felt like a cubs fan the way they've been losing. It looks like the NL just can't hold a candle to the AL. None of the NL teams have been beating the AL teams in this interleague stretch. If I were on the NL all-star team I wouldn't even show up. There's no point. That's the only thing that kept the cards in first place was the fact that nobody else in the central division could win either and couldn't capitolize. HAHA I think Houston won 1 game? At any rate they won last night and broke the losing streak. The game was given to them in the bottom of the ninth but maybe that's all they need to get back in the swing of things.

If I were Walt Jocketty I would trade Marquis, Isringhousen, and Mulder for a Dontrelle Willis rookie card.

#3 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 June 2006 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE(BCfosheezy @ Jun 29 2006, 02:25 PM) View Post

Yeah I am Cardinals fan. Although the past 2 weeks I've felt like a cubs fan the way they've been losing. It looks like the NL just can't hold a candle to the AL. None of the NL teams have been beating the AL teams in this interleague stretch. If I were on the NL all-star team I wouldn't even show up. There's no point. That's the only thing that kept the cards in first place was the fact that nobody else in the central division could win either and couldn't capitolize. HAHA I think Houston won 1 game? At any rate they won last night and broke the losing streak. The game was given to them in the bottom of the ninth but maybe that's all they need to get back in the swing of things.

If I were Walt Jocketty I would trade Marquis, Isringhousen, and Mulder for a Dontrelle Willis rookie card.

It's just an aging team with injury issues and guy whom arent playing the way they did a few years ago. Sad as it may seem, Carpenter and Pujols cant carry a team. Especially if Carpenter isnt pitching as well as last year.

And if youre gonna trade all those players at least get a Hanley Ramirez card as well.

#4 titaniumtwix

titaniumtwix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:25 PM

at least the lossing streak is over, even if it was because of errors.

suppan is pitching tonight against the royals laugh.gif so they better win

EDIT: i was watching the news and they said the cardinals were "trying to get rid of there interleague plague" ouch

Edited by titaniumtwix, 30 June 2006 - 11:29 PM.

#5 titaniumtwix

titaniumtwix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 06:28 AM

damn

#6 BAKUH

BAKUH

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 14 July 2006 - 06:21 PM

i like the cardinals, they own noobs

#7 C o s m o

C o s m o

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Interests:The Shocker, mudbutt, luge lessons, buggery.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:59 PM

<---Huge Cards fan, very frustrated right now. grr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users