#1 slimb

slimb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 June 2006 - 02:50 PM

I enjoyed the game quite a bit, didn't run into tons of bugs or anything and it wasn't overly hard or long.

But it definitely was a different take on the WWII games. Not the best, but definitely not a bad game.

#2 dabigdilla

dabigdilla

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

i just rented this game, and i must say i am pretty pleased with the way it plays. seems like almost all games nowadays are focused on reality instead of actual gameplay. compared to bfmc, or graw, this game is nowhere near the realism in those games. the shooting without reloading, the way vehicles drive, etc....it all "seems" wrong, but when you really get into the play style, it fits perfectly. plenty of action, lots of options and many different ways to play. very arcadey, but its nice to have a game to play that doesn't rely on realism as its core means to deliver a gaming experience. its not hard to jump into and play, but i can see where using destruction on demand effectively would seperate the great players from the good players, and so on.

haven't even gotten online with it yet, heard it was pretty fun but i wanna get better at the gameplay before i jump on. don't think a lot of people are into this game mainly because its not very "realistic". bah.....i think the same applies to games like full auto, where the majority would rather play pgr3 instead.

#3 mende006

mende006

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 08:56 PM

I just got the game for fathers day and have to say that I enjoyed playing it. Some of the levels were definitely harder than others. I enjoyed playing as Mac since I love running in full assault. Playing with the other characters took some finese to last longer than five minutes. The only complaint that I have is that the game wasn't long enough. I was able to complete it in about a week. I haven't gotten the hang of playing the Multi-player levels yet because it acts exactly like the single player levels.

#4 slimb

slimb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 07:01 PM

seems like the both of you echoed my sentiments pretty well.

i'll probably end up re-renting it again at some point to get some more achievement lovin going on.

i do like the arcadey feel of the game, its what kept me coming back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users