39 replies to this topic

#1 hhsweatherman

hhsweatherman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:38 PM

how do i rechage my items myself, is there a way?

NOTE: i dont know because ima swordsman, i am very good at just killing people with weapons, im actually really horrible at magic and potions and what not, lol, if n e one has n e cool tips on magic stuff please feel free to let me know

thanks

#2 Maverick0984

Maverick0984

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:20 PM

you can do the whole soul gem/soul trap dealy to recharge them like a repair hammer repairs non magical weapons.

you need a soul trap spell and any one of those gems. you cast the spell, kill the creature, and he shows up in the stone in your inventory. use that to repair the items.

fyi, i haven't actually tried this yet, just read about it. i've been kept busy on other aspects of the game...this game is massive....

#3 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:58 PM

just enchant a dagger or buy the soul trap spell, hit the creature you wish to soul trap with the dagger, or cast the spell on it, and then kill it but dont take too much time to kill them or else you wont capture the soul. then when the gem is filled just click on it and select which weapon you want to recharge.

#4 hhsweatherman

hhsweatherman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:28 AM

ill try that when i get home from work, but another question

how do i put feather on stuff, because i have a few swords that are weighing me down too much

thanks

#5 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:45 AM

you can put feather 50 pts. on weapons at the altar of enchantment, either in the arch mage's quarters and in the frostcarg spire, but you need magellatow candles for the frostcarg spire which are quite expensive
mad.gif

#6 Dekedence

Dekedence

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:10 PM

I'm sure a soul gem can feather about 75 points...

Anyway, just get the highest level Sigil Stones (Level 17+) and mess around with your saves until you get the burden / feather stone.

It feathers 125 pts.

I have a set of Glass, Daedric, Ebony and Dwarven Armour and I have enchanted each sets Greaves with the Feather Sigil Stone. It took some doing but it means I can wear any set of armour and he able to carry quite abit of stuff.

#7 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:29 PM

did u dupe the stones. cheater lol sleep.gif im tryin to be legit.

#8 Dekedence

Dekedence

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE(I Am Aurora @ Jun 28 2006, 09:36 PM) View Post

did u dupe the stones. cheater lol sleep.gif im tryin to be legit.

No...hence me saying "it took some time". I now have 4 outfits which have feather greaves...I needed to close 4 Oblivion gates to get them.

What can I say? Sometimes I feel like a change from the top armour (Glass and Daedric) so I might wear the Ebony or Dwarven.

By the way, on looks pretty much all the helmets look crappy...Daedric is the only good looking one.I tend to wear a hood, Dwaren armour with a Mythic Dawn hood looks pretty good because there's red sashes on the armour. Glass armour with a Necromancer's hood looks pretty good too. I'm pretty much taking the styles of Battlemage's and putting it on different armour.

#9 AClayeJ

AClayeJ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:36 PM

Just get Umbra and Azure's Star. Umbra has a soul trap spell and Azure's Star is an unlimited soul gem. You can keep filling it up and using it over and over. Plus Umbra is the best sword in the game. Has the highest hit count.

Edited by AClayeJ, 29 June 2006 - 01:37 PM.

#10 EzEkIeL362

EzEkIeL362

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Jesus and Halo 2
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 June 2006 - 05:22 PM

is the umbra enchanted? whats the hit damage? im a 91 in stregnth and endurance on level 10 so it should be pretty high. biggrin.gif

Edited by EzEkIeL362, 29 June 2006 - 05:23 PM.

#11 AClayeJ

AClayeJ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 29 June 2006 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE(EzEkIeL362 @ Jun 29 2006, 12:29 PM) View Post

is the umbra enchanted? whats the hit damage? im a 91 in stregnth and endurance on level 10 so it should be pretty high. biggrin.gif

Yes it's enchanted with soul trap spell. Lots of uses, forgot exactly how many. The hit level depends on your level. I'm at around level 20 and blade is at 100 and Umbra's hit count it about 29.

IPB Image

QUOTE(Dekedence @ Jun 29 2006, 07:45 AM) View Post

No...hence me saying "it took some time". I now have 4 outfits which have feather greaves...I needed to close 4 Oblivion gates to get them.

What can I say? Sometimes I feel like a change from the top armour (Glass and Daedric) so I might wear the Ebony or Dwarven.

By the way, on looks pretty much all the helmets look crappy...Daedric is the only good looking one.I tend to wear a hood, Dwaren armour with a Mythic Dawn hood looks pretty good because there's red sashes on the armour. Glass armour with a Necromancer's hood looks pretty good too. I'm pretty much taking the styles of Battlemage's and putting it on different armour.

Imperial Dragon armor looks good to me. Esp the helmet, about the only good looking helmet really. Sucks that the enchantments of the Imperial Dragon armor suck.

IPB Image

Edited by AClayeJ, 29 June 2006 - 05:52 PM.

#12 EzEkIeL362

EzEkIeL362

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Jesus and Halo 2
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 June 2006 - 05:56 PM

i cant find the umbra sword i thought it was south of imperial city but cant find it. where is it

#13 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:19 PM

man
i just came across this shrine and all the people there said HELP HE STOle from ME! i was like wtf ive never been to that shrine b4.wow i have no silver weapons so i came across two will-o-wisps and i had to set it on easy, to kill them with the blade of woe. mad.gif

#14 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:54 PM

k i got the sword and the armor which both are very good, dang 36 pts. with the full armor on, thats good the sword does 21 pts damage for me. i gotta enchant the armor tho.

#15 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:15 PM

does anyone know how i can level up my armorer skill so i can fix enchanted stuff thanks. but a way thats legit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users