I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:34 PM

is there any way to? i got outside of my cell and i still have a lockpick but where is my weapons and armor , etc.

#2 Dekedence

Dekedence

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:32 PM

When you are arrested and you are carrying any amount of lockpicks you manage to hide one with you (where I don't know, lol) before you get put in the slammer.

Use it to break out, and your stuff is kept in a trunk somewhere in the jailing bit of the castle. Never broken out before but the chest is either in the room with all the cells or just outside.

#3 Maverick0984

Maverick0984

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:34 PM

it will be marked \"evidence\"

#4 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:48 AM

also, does anyone know how i can kill the three vampire hunters without getting caught or without getting a huge bounty. thanks, this is the information at a price quest btw.

#5 Dalpura

Dalpura

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests, but writing about them isn't one.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:37 AM

If you're talking about the Mage's guild quest with the vampire hunters, you talk to the count first who tells you where everyone is, etc. You find and talk to a vampire hunter and tell him that the vampire's are at *name* cave. Use wait and wait say a day. They SHOULD be at the cave. It's not scripted, so depending on what happens you may go there and find a whole lots of dead vampires, or dead vampire hunters. Just got to clean up the mess and you're done. And because you're in a cave out of the way you won't get any bounty to your name!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users