X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:Glitching commands
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:28 PM

am tryin gto register to the EA server so I can play MP but it is all the time restricing me from doing so saying that its not suitable for my class age :S I have 39 years of age,,,,any help ? tried all sorts but to no avail while with my second gamertag it works perfectly. Problem all achievements are on this gamertag and so all my friends....

#2 ShadowElitePro

ShadowElitePro

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Interests:Halo 3 <br />Football<br />Airsoft<br />Xbox 360
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 02 July 2006 - 03:15 PM

Try to check your settings for what games you can play in the system blade. Its like a feature for parents to limit what there kids play.

#3 JethroTul

JethroTul

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:Glitching commands
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:04 AM

I removed totally the parental settings. EA suggest I contact XBL to check about this problem maybe I did a mistake in the actual initial setup of the 360 in some way. The only game that doesnt work on LIVE Is Battlefield....neither the demo did actually work and gave me the same problem. The problem arises when you try registering on the EA Server with your gamertag....my second gamertag works perfectly but as said I have all achievments on the first one and as well all my friends. The second gamertag I had to do it when Oblivion addons did not appear on the european marketplace.

Edited by JethroTul, 03 July 2006 - 08:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users