9 replies to this topic

#1 johannesleung

johannesleung

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:46 AM

Ok I got morrowid goty ntsc version, my default.xbe, morrowind.ini and morrowind.xbe are all edit following the jhonny evil tutorials. I got no problem loading the mods from the hard disk, currently Iam using better head xbox version, better bodies nude pc version, vibrant morrowind 2.0 xbox version, creeper gold pc version and clean ultimate morrowind anti mod pc version, everything loads fine and smooth my problem is when I load another game and the cache is cleared the vibrant morrowind 2.0 xbox version don't load anymore, only If I reinstall everything again from a clean and fresh install, this is anoying and I woulld like to fix it, but I don't know how also I could not find anyone with this issue on the forums. So please if anyone got an ideia plz share with me and help thx in advance.

#2 metalmulisha247

metalmulisha247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:54 PM

Do u have morrowind on your hard drive? if u do what directory? E or F?

#3 johannesleung

johannesleung

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:14 PM

Yes Iam using morrowind on Hard disk an I load it from F: partition.
By the way TESCS is not free to download? if I dont own the computer game I can't use it? because it seens impossible to find on the net.

#4 metalmulisha247

metalmulisha247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:30 AM

put ur coverted mods inside ur datafiles folder inside F:/Games/Morrowind GOTY and They stuff wont be replaced by when u play a different game. place all ur mods in that folder

#5 bigbrd222

bigbrd222

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:45 AM

TESCS comes with the PC game.

Off-topic: grifter66 got banned? That sucks, he was so helpful...

#6 johannesleung

johannesleung

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:47 AM

Sorry that's exactly what I tried to said before, I do place my texture folder under the data file folder on morrowind but even like that if I clear the cache the texture disapear. Like I said before didn't saw anyone with that isue on the forums, Right now it disapeared again, Iam almost letting the visual pack behind because of this sad.gif but would like to know if there is anyway to fix it.

#7 metalmulisha247

metalmulisha247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:34 AM

wow that is so weird...... maybe ur should rehex ur morrowind.xbe and see what happens

QUOTE(johannesleung @ Jul 5 2006, 08:54 PM) View Post

Sorry that's exactly what I tried to said before, I do place my texture folder under the data file folder on morrowind but even like that if I clear the cache the texture disapear. Like I said before didn't saw anyone with that isue on the forums, Right now it disapeared again, Iam almost letting the visual pack behind because of this sad.gif but would like to know if there is anyway to fix it.

OFF TOPIC: Grifter Got banned a while back..... he had too many accounts or somethin like that

#8 johannesleung

johannesleung

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:03 AM

So I hexedit the morrowind.xbe again and the problem still there, don't know wtf is going on, only the visual pack disapear mods with esm esp files stay there forever no matter how much games I load, but if I load another game the visual pack disapear everytime.

#9 metalmulisha247

metalmulisha247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:03 PM

The only thing I can think of is download a differnt version clean it and re FTP

#10 Sike

Sike

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:48 PM

johannesleung,
I've been getting the exact same problem with the vibrant morrowind textures not loading after my cache is cleared. The problem may be that they are too large for the xbox to load. If you havent noticed, the interiors look especially crisper, not to mention many of the subtle details like building trims are more detailed in the virbant 2.0 textures. The only way i can guess to fix this problem would be to resize many of the vibrant textures to a smaller resolution. In perfect edition there are 4,000 some odd textures added and they all work fine, compared to vibrant's textures which don't and are just over 1,000. Most of the perfect edition replacement textures are also half the file size of vibrant's, which is why I think the size is the issue.

The x-box can handle loading them before it's cache is cleared, and I wish there were some otherway to fix this, because the vibrant texture conversion is so much crisper at its current resolutions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users