Need Help! Help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chay-z

chay-z

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Computers, SKateboarding, Modding, Sports, Music.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:30 PM

ok well i started off softmodding using the splinter cell save i got it onto the xbox everything was going perfect i got the evolution x mod on there but it wouldnt play cd-rs still i burnt zsnex onto an xiso on a cdr and 2 other copies not xiso just data and it still wouldnt play any burnt cd-rs not even music it would play dvd's though even burnt dvd's, so im stupid and i thought well maybe if i install unleash x instead it will allow me to play burnt cd-rs so i do and its even worse than evox so i dont know how to get it back to evox by this time so lmfao i go into format and i formatted all the drives and that probably messed it up more i dont know why i did this like i say i was stupid, and i didnt know what to do i was just playing around with settings, so now i go to ms dashboard and it went to a black screen and wouldnt do anything, so i turned the xbox off and on again then i look up on the internet how to uninstall unleashx and it says to delete the SID file so i do that, and...................i restart my xbox and what do you know all i get is a god damn YOU'RE XBOX IS MESSED UP BLAH BLAH BLAH CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, i shouldnt of even done anything in the first place without asking someone first but anyways it does that everytime i start it up now i cant do anything at all on it, should i just waste the money on a new xbox? or is there something i can do???? HELP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, lmao thanx anyways.

Chay-Z

#2 neovader

neovader

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:21 PM

cold boot the xbox with the splinter cell game in the dvd drive and run the exploit again, install the dashboard again and you're all set. The dashboard you are running is irrelevant to what media your drive can or can't read. Alot of drives have problems reading Cd-r's especially the Thompson drives. If yours is a Thompson there's not much you can do.

#3 chay-z

chay-z

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Computers, SKateboarding, Modding, Sports, Music.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:56 PM

I forgot to mention i deleted the splinter cell save by accident so it doesnt have the linux installer on the hard drive i have action replay and a memory card if i put it on the memory card and plug it into the controller and run splinter cell will it load the linux installer or what?

Edited by chay-z, 06 July 2006 - 08:57 PM.

#4 sleepinginmyhead

sleepinginmyhead

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Skimboaring, ping pong, xbox, computers, longboarding (skateboard), other stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 July 2006 - 09:25 PM

This isn't the softmod forum, this is the unleashx forum. Besides that, xboxes don't read cd-r's. No modchip, softmod, or dashboard can change that because they don't alter anything about the dvd-rom drive in the xbox. The only thing you can do is put a pc dvd-rom into your xbox, but you'd have to go to the hardware mod forum to read on what dvd-rom you need and how to do it. As for your problem with your softmod, go to the games save exploits forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users