crobar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 July 2006 - 02:02 AM

im just after the first code locked door where the bridge is missing...you can cross it as a spirit and i see a gravity switch on the wall above the screen but shooting it does nothing...
anyone get past this yet?

on a side note anyone get the achievment for playing poker wink.gif that was awesome! lol

#2 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 12 July 2006 - 02:05 AM

crap i totaly forgot this came out today!

#3 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:07 AM

First time I saw the poker machine in the spaceship I guess where your at, first deal I did went to royal flush and gave me the points. Does it always do that?

And last time I saw, Doom 3 didnt have you walking up walls or people duking it out right above you.

Edited by Killa420, 12 July 2006 - 03:23 AM.

#4 lcapitan

lcapitan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:30 AM

Got the achievement for poker! Yo crobar if you want I can send you a PM of how to get passed there. I died like 10 times trying to figure out what to do!

Anybody play a non laggy multiplayer game yet? The multi could be alot of fun if the lag was fixed. (Almost like Unreal Tournament?)

#5 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:28 AM

I've played a couple lag free. Must have been a good host. A couple of lag spots on one game but nothing like the demo where it was totally unplayable so far.

#6 crobar

crobar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 01:07 PM

@ lcapitan
yeah could you?
i noticed a few of people on my friends list playing the game also when they signed off live i saw that they stopped on level seven also so im assuming we all got stuck at the same place lol

on a side note any issues at all seem to be doom 3 engine issues, shit we have seen in most games using the game engine...either way fun game...and 22 levels?! and an achievment after every one sweet! i wonder the size of this game on disc...the demo was like a gig plus

Edited by crobar, 12 July 2006 - 01:12 PM.

#7 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:22 PM

is the demo realy 1/4 of the game like a heard? or do the levels start to get longer and bigger?

#8 poisonousjuice

poisonousjuice

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 13 July 2006 - 02:03 AM

the demo is not really that large a percentage of the game. however you can whip through the game in bout 6 to 8 hours.

#9 Elemino

Elemino

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:54 PM

How do you delete accidental posts?

Edited by Elemino, 13 July 2006 - 08:56 PM.

#10 cmart*

cmart*

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 July 2006 - 09:18 PM

I love this game so far biggrin.gif , but im also stuck. Im stuck at the old tribes part. Im at the part where your in that flying vehicle and theres like a fan at the top of the place with green smoke coming out. Its kinda hard to explain but im totally stuck. Ive been going at it for like 2 hours now.Any help would be greatly appriciated. If anyone would like to im me, mine is skatingwithchris for yahoo and aim.

#11 lcapitan

lcapitan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:17 PM

Is it the part with like 4 shield things around in a circle and a huge fan at the top?
I'll send you a PM..

#12 nightwulf28

nightwulf28

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:ummmmm Video Games?
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE(cmart* @ Jul 13 2006, 03:25 PM) View Post

I love this game so far biggrin.gif , but im also stuck. Im stuck at the old tribes part. Im at the part where your in that flying vehicle and theres like a fan at the top of the place with green smoke coming out. Its kinda hard to explain but im totally stuck. Ive been going at it for like 2 hours now.Any help would be greatly appriciated. If anyone would like to im me, mine is skatingwithchris for yahoo and aim.

i must admit. i got to this EXACT part last night. tried for about 45 min and went to bed. Apparently I am not the only one to mis somthing here. I will try again but coudn't figure it out.

#13 slaves290

slaves290

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE(Killa420 @ Jul 12 2006, 04:35 AM) View Post

I've played a couple lag free. Must have been a good host. A couple of lag spots on one game but nothing like the demo where it was totally unplayable so far.

ya me too, but i think u need to host the match to play a lag free game cause when i join matches, it keeps on lagging but when i host one, i never laggs

QUOTE(Killa420 @ Jul 12 2006, 03:14 AM) View Post

First time I saw the poker machine in the spaceship I guess where your at, first deal I did went to royal flush and gave me the points. Does it always do that?

And last time I saw, Doom 3 didnt have you walking up walls or people duking it out right above you.

i think it does always do the royal flush thing cause when i got the achievement, i kept on playing the poker to see what would happen and i won up to 1,000,000,000 so ya it always does it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users