• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 oblivion1

oblivion1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:28 PM

I have all the mages guild recommendations except from teekeus in chorral. I already gave him the book and told erana she won't get it. I have no recommendation. Erana won't talk to me at all, I can steel the book from teekeus but nothing happens. He has no dialoge to talk about my recommendation. Do I have to restart?

#2 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Football (US), Pro Wrestling, Anime
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:36 PM

check your active quests log, maybe something got screwed up in there. if thats the case, that will help you find it.

#3 oblivion1

oblivion1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 02:27 AM

My active quests log said, referring to Erana, "fingers of the mountain part 2, I have refused to give Erana the book. That should be the end of my dealing with her." indicating its done but on my completed quests it does't say chorrol recommendation compleated and I can't get into the arcane university?? any advice?

#4 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:31 PM

just talk to the reccomendation lady and she should let give you the reccomendation.

#5 Maverick0984

Maverick0984

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 July 2006 - 03:53 PM

You PM'ed me and I answered. You have to steal the book back. If you did already, then I have no idea what you did.

#6 oblivion1

oblivion1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:04 AM

In response to :I am Aurora, you said talk to the recommendation lady, who is that? Are you referring to the Choroll mages guild leaared Teekeus? I already gave him the book but he has no dialogue on recommendations so I can't bring up the topic. Any other ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users