Photo

Why Does Bill Gates Keep Banning Innocent People From Xbox Live?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 QuanMnauQ

QuanMnauQ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Computers<br />Modding Xboxs<br />Creating Templates<br />Designing websites<br />Build CPU's
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 July 2006 - 04:12 AM

The problem that Im addressing is that im banned from Xbox Live because I have a Modded Xbox. Well My father and I have our own Xboxes, and both of them are modded but I was banned from Live before and father Unbanned me(lol). He had a way to turn the chip off when we go online. So i still dont understand why my father and I keep getting banned from Xbox live. Well if you have this same problem please inform me with some outstanding feedback. Thanx

Edited by QuanMnauQ, 16 July 2006 - 04:14 AM.

#2 devilmaycry666

devilmaycry666

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:16 PM

Keep only stock files on C:/ and E:/ maybe? Clear all the modded cache files, and those retarded modded save folders in E:/Tdata, and E:/Udata?

Just a couple of ideas

#3 DaBiscuit

DaBiscuit

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, VGM, Console modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:23 AM

Bill Gates isn't banning anyone, since he's not personally involved with the day-to-day operations of xbox live. I'm also curious to know why you feel this is unjustified. The rules are very simple. If you don't have a modchip, or a software modification, then you will not get banned.

#4 pricemeista33

pricemeista33

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:39 PM

Yes I understand that but If we are to turn off all mods there shouldn't be a problem. I am sure that everyone who has a mod has surely agreed to disable it in order to play online. You are not permitted to play online with any mod infact (thank all the cheat punks out there). It is none of M$, Bill Gates or whoevers business of what I do to my purchased product. I Drive a Ford Expedition and I have removed the factory wheels from it. Does that mean Ford will bann me from any maintenance which I will need in the future? They might tell me to put the original wheels back on in order to receive any work to be done huh?! We all spend quite a bit of cashn on M$ products and this is how they thank us. As long as you aren't hacking, being disruptive, cheating while online, or stealing from M$. There shouldn't be a problem with if you've decided to upgrade your computer(Xbox) just as you would with your desktop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users