#1 pine16@hotmail.com

pine16@hotmail.com

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 17 July 2006 - 03:46 PM

hey guys. im using an older verison of xbmc and i went to update the new with the new one and when i click on "my videos" or My music. it gives me the list and says.. dvd rom smb network share.. workgroup ect ect.. but does not show the drives. like f, or g,e.. or anythem.. does anyone know why? do i need to setup the new verison of XBMC where to look for the drives??

thanks for you time.
and any help.

Edited by pine16@hotmail.com, 17 July 2006 - 03:49 PM.

#2 pricemeista33

pricemeista33

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE(pine16@hotmail.com @ Jul 17 2006, 03:53 PM) View Post

hey guys. im using an older verison of xbmc and i went to update the new with the new one and when i click on "my videos" or My music. it gives me the list and says.. dvd rom smb network share.. workgroup ect ect.. but does not show the drives. like f, or g,e.. or anythem.. does anyone know why? do i need to setup the new verison of XBMC where to look for the drives??

thanks for you time.
and any help.

OK first go to the My Videos link
On the left you have these listings:

View:List
Sort: Name
Switch View
Playlists
Stack

Go to Switch View and press "a", It should say "Files", not "Genres, Actors, Year or "Title"
You must pause for about 3-5 seconds or so then it will appear.

#3 d9ciarav

d9ciarav

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE(pine16@hotmail.com @ Jul 17 2006, 12:53 PM) View Post

thanks for you time.
and any help.

when you go into my videos or my music, hit the white button and select "add source."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users