1 reply to this topic

#1 Luong

Luong

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:31 AM

Hello all!
I've been skulking around these forums here for a couple of weeks trying to wrap my mind around this modding thing but I'm running into a brick wall. I have an unmodified X-Box which I don't really want or especially can't afford to modify... and I have been having a lot of bad luck with these "level up glitches" I've been experimenting with.

I've downloaded some save games from some sites like this one: http://home.alltel.net/jls31/
which led me here naturally. My goal isn't anything as extreme as anything I've found with any of the save games I"ve downloaded however, I simply want to be able to adjust the attributes (strength, Dexterity, etc...) of my character starting out on a new game with the name and face/body type that I like and play the game normally from there.

The best that I can gather from what I've read here and on the other KOTOR mod site (I forget the name, please forgive me) is that you have to have a modded x-box in order to do this. I do have an Action Replay in which to transfer save games to and from the xbox and PC but (and maybe this is just me) I can't seem to load my KOTOR2 save game onto the AR card FROM the xbox.

I'd greatly appreciate any input and advice you can give.
Thanks for your time,
Luong

#2 Montross87

Montross87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:01 AM

I'm in the exact same situation, hopefully someone can help us both!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users